Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:45 PM

Re: One Loaf of Bread Left.

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I thought all Tesco's bakeries had bread slicing machines. I know ours does.
They do, ours does, but it was broken so they couldn't slice their bread.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Damned heathens Foxy...
I think it's only the posh places Barry....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I thought all Tesco's bakeries had bread slicing machines. I know ours does.
I think they leave some unsliced Percy for the doorstep toast lovers of this world.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-03-2020, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That's the one I usually buy, we love it.
I might stick to it Tiff, it makes a change not having to eject all the seeds out of the gaps in my teeth for the rest of the day...
Every cloud!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I might stick to it Tiff, it makes a change not having to eject all the seeds out of the gaps in my teeth for the rest of the day...
Every cloud!
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 05:17 PM

It's the young people, they want shooting, they're in the shops grabbing all the food, we go into lockdown and they ignore that too. I could have gone out today and done a deal that would have earned me a much needed few quid, but I didn't, respect the lockdown so to speak. All I've seen all day is the bloody young un's wandering past like they're on bloody holiday, what the hell is the point!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
It's the young people, they want shooting, they're in the shops grabbing all the food, we go into lockdown and they ignore that too. I could have gone out today and done a deal that would have earned me a much needed few quid, but I didn't, respect the lockdown so to speak. All I've seen all day is the bloody young un's wandering past like they're on bloody holiday, what the hell is the point!
I agree. The young of today were raised in an environment where they had little to no proper discipline. The never learned about respect for others. It's the "me" generation in action.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 09:09 PM

I’m getting confused by the day now .
Does stay at home mean don’t go out ?
Or .... no , I can’t think of an alternative to that
If you stay IN your home you can’t go out for exercise which is allowed once a day ? Or for essential but infrequent shopping ?
I havn’t been out of my home since last Saturday .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 09:16 PM

Thankfully it has been lovely weather for the past week and I've been able to get out in the garden. Goodness knows what I'll feel like next week when the weather changes and indoors is dark and dismal

At least we've had a good dose of VitD to perk us up.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

26-03-2020, 09:17 PM

You can go out on foot or cycle for exercise once everyday Zuleika, but avoid other people and observe the 2 metre rule.

You are allowed to visit the shops for essential items, food and medicines, but again, observe the 2 metre rule.

We try and get all our supplies with one visit per week and go early in the mornings to avoid the rush....

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top