Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 11:37 AM

Re: Patrick Stewart.....Picard Is Back.

Should start livening up now that Data's evil twin Lore is on the scene. I think the Romulans are going a little over the top with their 2 hundred and odd fighters to kill off so few.
Still like I say it should liven things up.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Should start livening up now that Data's evil twin Lore is on the scene. I think the Romulans are going a little over the top with their 2 hundred and odd fighters to kill off so few.
Still like I say it should liven things up.
Which one was Lore? Not the female with the bronze coloured skin?
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 01:07 AM

Data's evil twin Lore.?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Data's evil twin Lore.?
I know who Lore is, but which one was it the episode? The one calling himself the grandson of Noonian Sung?
longfellow
Chatterbox

26-03-2020, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I know who Lore is, but which one was it the episode? The one calling himself the grandson of Noonian Sung?
Ah I missed that line calling himself "the grandson" I was just presuming because he sounded wickedly so much like the original Lore.
Perhaps he is also a copy.
That arises the question of who built that world and those that live there.
I was again presuming because Date as been deleted so to speak that Lore survived some how and did it all.
Think I will do a re-run today, I have time on my hands and see what else I may have missed.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

26-03-2020, 10:18 AM

I notice that there's a `spare` android body floating around and Bruce Maddox was experimenting with putting a human psyche into it to make it more life-like. Notice too, that Picard has an inoperable and terminal brain tumour so could he be a likely candidate for the transfer?
longfellow
Chatterbox

26-03-2020, 07:12 PM

Yes I noticed that to.
It would be nice to see a more spriter, nimbler and less forgetful Picard.

Hey perhaps they can knock up a few more spares and replace some of the old guard.

I wouldn't mind seeing a younger Seven for a start.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

29-03-2020, 01:53 PM

Spoiler alert....

As I suspected, Picard snuffed it and his consciousness was put into a spare android body that just happened to be around. He's not an android per se, more like a replicant as in Blade Runner and has a finite life span.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top