Join for free
Page 517 of 754 « First < 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:01 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good Morning Each,not so nice this morn as it's dull but not cold..got a good bit done in the garden yesterday so it's looking good..done My exercises first thing,and have decided to resume My yomps early tomorrow morning and will pop into the CO-OP on My way back..I'm kicking FEAR into the long grass,it's not good for My health ...Have a good one Lassies and see Ye A' later,xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning ladies. Not so nice here either this morning. Did a bit in the garden yesterday and walked up to the local shop for milk and some sweets. Going to phone a shop later and order some foodstuff and wine. Would love to get out to M&S for some pasta dishes.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 02:36 PM

Afternoon Each,another day with the Dyson & the cleaning...I'm also a wee bit hoarse as I've never talked so much on the phone for yonks...thinking of unplugging it and going out to the SH for a long read in peace & quiet.....wish I had some sweets to munch on Jessie
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:52 AM

Morning, Drove over to the Tesco in the town for 8am (looking longingly at the pool ) it was not really busy at all and I got most of the things I wanted. Hopefully the panic buying is now coming to a halt. We had more lambs born this morning and I'm now on standby to give himself a hand if needed, so I daren't leave my phone anywhere I can't hear it. Sun's out so if it stays out I might get at least one of the lawns cut today.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

01-04-2020, 10:01 AM

Good Morning Lassies,been My walk first thing on this sunny morn'and then to the co-op which was empty except for a couple of shelf fillers and one checkout Girl...could have walked up the middle of the road in the Main St as there was hardly any traffic...muscles aching a wee bit now but it was worth it just to get out and stretch My legs...Girl told me co-op is doing online deliveries now,so that's good to know..have a good day all.xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 11:03 AM

Good morning ladies. I might go into Tesco today for a couple of curries to put in the freezer. Was out for a walk yesterday and its like a ghost town. Sun is trying to come out so I'll do a bit in the front garden.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 06:09 AM

Morning, Seems a lot colder today have to pop the heating on for a while I think. Got 2 of the lawns cut yesterday and hoping I will be able to get the other one done today. No need for any shopping so as soon as I walk the dog it's back home for the day. Hope your both well ladies.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

02-04-2020, 07:50 AM

Good morning Lassies,no walk for Me this morn' as it's a miserable dreich wet one here...I won't need to go near any shops for food for quite some time to come,and My Family don't need to drop any off at the door either.

I will have to help My Son out financially as His work like most other works has shut down,he's an agency worker so won't get His wages paid by the Gov',the job centres are closed,the web-site keeps crashing,the phone calls are ignored,so He can't even get to apply for universal credit,so what are He and thousands like Him all over the Country supposed to do...live on fresh air? Some of My Family can work from Home,but Others are keyworkers and I worry every day for Them...There will be a day of reckoning for the powers that be,and I hope I'm still alive to see it
valentinojess
largs, scotland

02-04-2020, 10:41 AM

Good morning ladies. Weather not very nice here this morning either. May I feel sorry for all the people like your son who work for agencies. I would the same if I had a family help them out finacialy. There are to many big companies who are getting away with not paying taxes. I'll be going for a walk later on in the afternoon.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

02-04-2020, 12:07 PM

Afternoon all...aye..I'm over My rant earlier .looks like whoever in My Family needs help will get it now rather than when I'm deid..good job I'm a canny saver

The Pipers will be in Their gardens & at Their front doors tonight around 8pm playing Their bagpipes in honour of the Scottish NHS...so here's the words to clap Your hands and sing along,

Scotland The Brave
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hark when the night is falling
Hear! hear the pipes are calling,
Loudly and proudly calling,
Down thro' the glen.
There where the hills are sleeping,
Now feel the blood a-leaping,
High as the spirits of the old Highland men.

Chorus:
Towering in gallant fame,
Scotland my mountain hame,
High may your proud standards gloriously wave,
Land of my high endeavour,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart for ever,
Scotland the brave.

High in the misty Highlands,
Out by the purple islands,
Brave are the hearts that beat
Beneath Scottish skies.
Wild are the winds to meet you,
Staunch are the friends that greet you,
Kind as the love that shines from fair maiden's eyes.

(chorus)

Far off in sunlit places,
Sad are the Scottish faces,
Yearning to feel the kiss
Of sweet Scottish rain.
Where tropic skies are beaming,
Love sets the heart a-dreaming,
Longing and dreaming for the homeland again.

(chorus)

Page 517 of 754 « First < 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top