Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 10:45 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Just a quick visit (might be back later) to kick the wimmin out into the street where they belong.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just a quick visit (might be back later) to kick the wimmin out into the street where they belong.

You look tired Judd.
If I were you I'd find a good book, and have a nice read in bed . . . . early.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Looks like this 'man' is determined to be difficult today, Tabby.
Can you not make something ornate out of him in your craft room?
Or what about melting him down for glue, would that work?

Good thinking, Mups, I could coat him in acrylic and use him as a garden gnome!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good thinking, Mups, I could coat him in acrylic and use him as a garden gnome!

Yes, that would be worth a try.
Maybe hang bird feeders on his hands and nose as well, just to make further use of him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 11:15 AM

'Ladies', I understand M&S have a 'knickers deal' on the moment. You lot could all meet up and make a day of it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
'Ladies', I understand M&S have a 'knickers deal' on the moment. You lot could all meet up and make a day of it.
First my black silk stockings - now M&S knickers, Dongles, is there something you should tell us?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 02:56 PM

Afternoon to the many Judd fans both here and abroad. My usual dinnertime visit to pour scorn on the female (I use the term advisedly) pathetic attempts to be the LTP. It ain't going to happen so you may as well spend your time crocheting doilies, darning socks or whatever it is you wimmin do.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
First my black silk stockings - now M&S knickers, Dongles, is there something you should tell us?
I just thought you could all meet up and have a natter about it over a herbal tea or something.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-01-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Afternoon to the many Judd fans both here and abroad. My usual dinnertime visit to pour scorn on the female (I use the term advisedly) pathetic attempts to be the LTP. It ain't going to happen so you may as well spend your time crocheting doilies, darning socks or whatever it is you wimmin do.

Ah, there you are Judsy.

You must understand, that your rudery to us ladies does very little to help us forgive your many misdemeanours here in our abode.
It is only because of our forgiving nature and goodness of heart, that we let you in at all, so you would do well do keep that in mind.

Now off you go with Dongle, as he is going to M & S to buy himself some new knickers in the sales.
By the state of yours we found behind out settee, you could do with some too.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-01-2020, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I just thought you could all meet up and have a natter about it over a herbal tea or something.

Dongle, when us genteel ladies meet up, it will be for our next committee meeting to discuss new methods of clearing you male specimens out once and for all!

Now off you go and get your new knickers before the sale ends.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top