Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 06:23 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, cold here bordering on a frost. Wall to wall sunshine forecast though, but maximum 8 deg here with a stiff easterly breeze, brrrrr....

Nothing much planned other than a visit to check up on my Mum and see if there's anything she needs and prune a couple of shrubs for her.

Have a good weekend everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 06:37 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow,

A bit cloudy here - but promise of sunshine later. Certainly cooler - have put the CH on for a while.

Have made a cauldron of Leek and Potato soup - enough to last me the week - and large pot of beef stew with as many vegs in it as I could find.

Will have to go to Sainsbury's when they open - am running low on cat litter and my usual supplier cannot deliver for another 10 days.

Apart from that I have no fixed plans.

Stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 06:39 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Lodgers away today, but not before bringing loads of compost, growbags and fertiliser.

We are in for the long haul, so expanding my grow your own.

Have a good day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 08:27 AM

Morning everyone
Off supermarket shopping.....wish me luck...

Have a good day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone

Another day of social distancing....ha! I couldn't wait to use that phrase...

Hope the sun shines and I will be in the garden as I have lost enthusiasm for my bedroom renovation

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:05 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold this morning with a blue, cloudless sky. Dry with patchy cloud at times but long, sunny spells will occur and noticeably chilly is forecast for today. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Nothing planned again today so another day indoors, as is usual lately.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:33 AM

Good morning everybody.
Tony & I will have a little walk round the park this morning.

Daughter Karen coming to visit us this afternoon. I will have to make sure I keep 2 metres away from her but it's better than her not coming.

Family visits/gossip is going to be a big part of our lives now we are housebound..
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:38 AM

Morning all from a cold and blustery Norn Iron.
It was a beautiful spring day yesterday so we did a few hours much needed gardening. Now my "glutes" are sore!
Have to go out to our wee local town for milk, eggs The Times (giant sudoku!) and a bit of rib roast from our wonderful butcher which will keep us going for a few days.

Stay safe all.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:41 AM

I am just so grateful for FaceTime so we can still see our son, DiL and 3 little grandboys. As long as we don't get an internet virus!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top