Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2020, 03:36 PM

Bill Clinton

You've certainly got to marvel at the cheek and nerve of Bill Clinton, coming out with, " I did it to manage my anxieties", to describe his sordid treatment of Monica Lewinsky. The old rogue has got no shame, just admit what you've done, without all the lame and crap excuses!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anxieties.html
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2020, 03:40 PM

Re: Bill Clinton

Not all the old gags such as he knew where to put his Monica.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2020, 11:30 PM

Oh come on, lighten up! Five minutes of distraction does not count as sordid treatment, and she knew what she was doing, too,

He was a fantastic president, got us in great financial shape, paid off our huge deficit, and for eight years our country was smiling. Actually a very charismatic man, with a big heart.

If anyone should complain, it should be his wife, and she got past it.

Compared to what we are dealing with currently, I'd go under the desk if it would set us back on track!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2020, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Oh come on, lighten up! Five minutes of distraction does not count as sordid treatment, and she knew what she was doing, too,

He was a fantastic president, got us in great financial shape, paid off our huge deficit, and for eight years our country was smiling. Actually a very charismatic man, with a big heart.

Compared to what we are dealing with currently, I'd go under the desk if it would set us back on track!
Is that "Locker Talk".
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2020, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->

Madam, you have got to be kidding me! A president who shagged any woman he could, denied the Lewinsky affair point blank, was involved in shady land deals with that dodgy wife of his, and you want him back!? Tell me, if he was your husband, would you think him such a saint? Do me a favour!!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2020, 12:24 AM

Make no mistake about it … Bill Clinton was/is a sexual predator. The list of his victims is long indeed.

Liberals seem to have a great deal of trouble keeping their zipper closed. What's truly funny is that they all have some rationalization for their behavior.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2020, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Make no mistake about it … Bill Clinton was/is a sexual predator.
Most men are sexual predators. It's amazing that this is ever a surprise. Politics is certainly rife with it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2020, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Most men are sexual predators. It's amazing that this is ever a surprise. Politics is certainly rife with it.
Gee thanks.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2020, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by annies ->
most men are sexual predators. It's amazing that this is ever a surprise. Politics is certainly rife with it.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2020, 06:12 AM

I have never understood the fascination with pollies sex lives. Bob Hawke was a well known womaniser but it never affected his electability nor his popularity which remained until the day he died. Nor did it attract adverse comments that I can recall, the worse thing you can say about him was that he was a "larrikin". He certainly wasn't a predator.

When he was PM he did give up drinking but what's his sex life got to do with anybody else?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top