Join for free
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

13-03-2020, 02:40 PM

Bocephus' YouTube Video Of The Day

I looked around a little and haven't seen a similar thread, so I guess it's okay. We all know just how massive YouTube is. Nobody can possibly keep up with it's insanely frequent upload rate, so I figured that I'd browse around and pick out videos that I find, whether it be funny, serious or just plain unusual and post them here. Many won't be new.

Some time ago there was a challenge going around with many different names such as 'The World's Hottest Chip Challenge', "Paqui Chip Challenge' and more. Below is a video of Shaquille O'Neal taking the challenge. Shaq is a very intelligent man, and never backs down from a challenge. Even this unpleasant one.

Chardon-B
France
Chardon-B is female 

13-03-2020, 06:41 PM

Re: Bocephus' YouTube Video Of The Day

Well I can honestly say that was a wierd watch..a sports programme and a bunch of people (unknown to me) talking about chips! turned out to be crisps and nippy ones! (French fries = Chips this side of the Atlantic). You did say you would post a variety of videos, I am looking forward to the next one. Vive la difference !
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

13-03-2020, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chardon-B ->
Well I can honestly say that was a wierd watch..a sports programme and a bunch of people (unknown to me) talking about chips! turned out to be crisps and nippy ones! (French fries = Chips this side of the Atlantic). You did say you would post a variety of videos, I am looking forward to the next one. Vive la difference !
Good to meet you Chardon-B. My next one involves an animal that everyone will recognize. lol

P.S. Shaquille O'Neal is an NBA Basketball superstar, now retired. What you saw in the video is a clip of what is known as the "Halftime Report'. This is where Shaq and his coworkers analyze the first two quarters of a four quarter game. Each quarter lasting 12:00 minutes.

In the image below, Shaq is the man on the left. Beside him is the late Kobe Bryant. He recently lost his life in a helicopter accident, as you may have heard.

Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

14-03-2020, 01:51 PM

I think that we all know just how freakishly strong bears are. The video below is a testament to that. As you will see Yogi smells food nearby and decides to go take a look. Seeing a bear from a long distance away, you can't truly appreciate their immense size. Because this video has a fairly close shot of the animal, you get an idea of how massive they can be. Especially when he stands up!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 08:31 PM

Eek! I wouldn't like to come face to face with one those bears, Bocephus
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

14-03-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Eek! I wouldn't like to come face to face with one those bears, Bocephus
I hear ya. What I found funny about this video is the part where one guy tells the other to keep the window up. I'm sure that keeping the window up would make all the difference should 1000lb+ bear want in.:P
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bocephus ->
I hear ya. What I found funny about this video is the part where one guy tells the other to keep the window up. I'm sure that keeping the window up would make all the difference should 1000lb+ bear want in.:P
I wouldn't like to test it out against that bulk of a bear either!
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

14-03-2020, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I wouldn't like to test it out against that bulk of a bear either!
I'm with you on that one.
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

15-03-2020, 01:23 PM

This young lady deserves much praise for her incredible skill. It's nice to see kids take an interest in things other than texting and drinking legendary amounts of Red Bull.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top