Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 03:42 PM

Re: Sport Relief 2020

longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2020, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I am a big fan of Line of Duty and would love to see the send up version but I'm afraid I'm not prepared to sit through hours of unfunny dross and a screaming audience. The BBC does make me laugh though, almost everyone hates Lineker but there he is, co presenting the event; then there's that 'Teyk mey oat' geezer who is more than annoying.

Hopefully the LOD clip will be on you tube after the event.
I am sorry to say LD I stopped laughing at the BBC and ITV programs just after Eric n Ernie and Delboy and Rodders left them.
New comedy written today is rubbish compared to the old school writers.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2020, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I am sorry to say LD I stopped laughing at the BBC and ITV programs just after Eric n Ernie and Delboy and Rodders left them.
New comedy written today is rubbish compared to the old school writers.
Yes fully agree with that statement, it's been a long long time since iv'e found anything to laugh about on the PC BBC.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2020, 04:41 PM

The "Killing Steves" sketch - quite simply not funny in the slightest.

As for the "Line of Duty" sketch - it managed to raise a tiny smile but nothing more than that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top