Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 06:40 AM

Re: Belgravia.

Very much enjoying the second episode. Just what's needed right now.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:16 AM

I watched episode one and two last night and I enjoyed them. I'm sure it will turn out that the marriage was valid.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:22 AM

Yes it's good. Love the period dramas , those clothes . How lucky were the rich
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes it's good. Love the period dramas , those clothes . How lucky were the rich
Yes you had to be rich preferably of the aristocracy...and you had to live by the class rules....I was more likely to be a scullery maid or something but even below stairs there were rules too....Im glad we don't live by those rules quite as much now.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 09:10 AM

Haven't watched it yet. Might give it a go on catch up if there's nothing else on and I'm bored! But to be honest you're not really selling it to me
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
The only other period drama I watched was Upstairs and Downstairs. Boy that was a long time ago
Didn't you watch Lark Rise to Candleford? That was a brilliant series too. I liked it so much I bought the DVD's of all 4 series. I am halfway through the 2nd series at present.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Didn't you watch Lark Rise to Candleford? That was a brilliant series too. I liked it so much I bought the DVD's of all 4 series. I am halfway through the 2nd series at present.
Lark Rise to Candleford.... I seem to have heard the name but.... no I didn't watch that either.

If I'm honest the reason I was drawn to watching Belgravia was 'cos Philip Glenister was in it. I like him (and his brother Robert)

My TV tastes are minimal. As long as I watch the news and find a good film or documentary, a new series of Endeavour starts, I'm sorted!

Perhaps if another period drama starts, I'll give it a whirl!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Lark Rise to Candleford.... I seem to have heard the name but.... no I didn't watch that either.

If I'm honest the reason I was drawn to watching Belgravia was 'cos Philip Glenister was in it. I like him (and his brother Robert)

My TV tastes are minimal. As long as I watch the news and find a good film or documentary, a new series of Endeavour starts, I'm sorted!

Perhaps if another period drama starts, I'll give it a whirl!
I don't like cop drama, but like you & because Douglas Henshall is in it & I loved him in Primevil I thought I'd give it a go & yes, I am now hooked on that series, but it's the only cop drama I watch when it's on that is.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 06:29 PM

Looking forward to tonight's episode hoping it will take my mind off all this.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 06:35 PM

I really like this new series. I love the two leading ladies and the rapport they have, one so forceful and scheming. The other always seems rather timid and on the defensive.

I look forward to tonight’s episode.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top