Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 12:57 AM

Re: King William ?

Queenie has swanned off to Windsor ,after sending a message that we need to stick together.
Chas & Cam have swanned off to Balmoral .
Will & Katie are going around giving dear little speaches & waving prettily & saying about the importance of family life ,before retiring to their luxurious pad in Kensington palace.
The others are keeping their heads well below the parapet .
What a load of -------- they really are ,they are showing their true colours .
So if one of them gets this frightful thing ,they will be no different to rest of a lot of people .
The country will still go on.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by apricot ->
queenie has swanned off to windsor ,after sending a message that we need to stick together.
Chas & cam have swanned off to balmoral .
Will & katie are going around giving dear little speaches & waving prettily & saying about the importance of family life ,before retiring to their luxurious pad in kensington palace.
The others are keeping their heads well below the parapet .
What a load of -------- they really are ,they are showing their true colours .
So if one of them gets this frightful thing ,they will be no different to rest of a lot of people .
The country will still go on.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 12:23 PM

Well I ain't no Royalist but I was in favour of them swanning off to their rabbit holes and seeing this thing out.Allowing the police and security to concentrate on other things and stopping groups of people getting together to meet n greet them.
Now that Charlie as been tested and as the virus I suppose it as proven the right thing to do.
Camilla apparently is free of it that says a lot for how close they are supposed to be I would say..

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-cha...104653877.html
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 01:13 PM

I see Prince Charles has it, luckily he isn't a smoker.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top