Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 01:59 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Think Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, ls A Load Bleep, Bleep?

Originally Posted by John ->
Two Geordies talking bollocks!?? What a wonderful way to spend your Saturday evening!!
You have taken the words right out of my mouth
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 03:03 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Think Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, ls A Load Bleep, Bleep?

Well, they're better than Jonathon Ross , Harry Enfield and Keith Lemon, just.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->

I quite like Harry Enfield, well I used to anyway, but can't bear that stupid, horrible Keith Lemon and won't watch Jonathon Ross either.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Agreed but I still can't watch that daft Takeaway programme of theirs.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 05:11 PM

I agree with Mups. I like them, they’ve made me laugh before while watching I’m a Celebrity, (well the odd moment I watched) but agree they are now over exposed. Don’t watch Takeaway, too noisy for me.
Fink-Nottle
New Member!
London
Fink-Nottle is male 

22-03-2020, 07:06 PM

I've watched them for decades, it was a great show to be able to sit down and watch as a young family, with jokes aimed at all the generations, with no fear of any offensive. They have a natural and likeable chemistry between them which I think counts for a lot. However, I do think that they are running out of material, I'm surprised they don't employ some new writers to come up with new ideas for the show. When this current series started I couldn't believe they were just continuing on YET AGAIN with the same old features and formate. It feels like they're flogging a dead horse now, in fact I've stopped watching, Mrs Nottle is still watching though.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 08:22 PM

I like them both and as mentioned you never hear a swear word . The Saturday night show show as they call it is a bit manic but I do watch and sometimes laugh. My granddaughters love them . Maybe I just watch because I know 30 miles away the girls are watching too .
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Are they as good as Morecambe and Wise or the Two Ronnies?
You must be joking, they are the product of modern TV 'lowest common denominator'

Both Morecombe & Wise and Two Ronnies were both hard working proffessional shows where endless rehersal and perfection were the objective.

All that has gone now and the production teams are just the dire output of our state schools and a media obsessed with sex, vulgarity, innane gossip and general bad taste. They make me sick
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 01:06 PM

They are in my opinion, a right pair of 'merchant bankers' , quite honestly I don't watch them for a number of reasons, the main one being the fact that I can't stand the smug look that one of the gobshites seems to have permenantly etched on his face.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 10:26 PM

They should have stuck with Grange Hill....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top