Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 11:46 PM

Joanna Lumley in Cuba and Haiti

Fascinating .
I have been to Cuba but only to Havana
One day I will go back ( if I survive Corona )
Haiti looks incredible beautiful yet poor in the extreme and what a history .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:26 AM

Re: Joanna Lumley in Cuba and Haiti

Yes its fascinating isn't it . I did hear it's a dangerous place though .

Isn't joanna lucky to have these wonderful experiences all paid for I watch her in envy
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:37 AM

I worried for the young chaps she took to the safe compound....I wonder what happened to them when the cameras left.

Fascinating series...she is so natural she feels like a pal.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 09:36 AM

I'm thoroughly enjoying it too. I'm guessing it is recordings we are seeing now and she is back home. I have been worrying about her, and the camera team. Joanna has such a soft, gentle and calming way of talking too.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 10:01 AM

The lady whose husband had played chess with Castro, was amazing as was her home. The window in her bathroom took your breath away.

Despite all their troubles the people of both these countries came across as genuinely hospitable and polite.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top