Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 09:41 PM

Tasteless opportunism?

Labour Party chairman Ian Lavery is trying to cash in on the Coronavirus pandemic claiming that it's an `opportunity` to advance the L.P.

Could there be a more flagrant example of using this virus for political purposes? There's no room for partisanship in this.

https://order-order.com/2020/03/23/i...t-opportunity/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 11:25 PM

Re: Tasteless opportunism?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Labour Party chairman Ian Lavery is trying to cash in on the Coronavirus pandemic claiming that it's an `opportunity` to advance the L.P.

Could there be a more flagrant example of using this virus for political purposes? There's no room for partisanship in this.

https://order-order.com/2020/03/23/i...t-opportunity/

The labour party has no morals.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The labour party has no morals.
...Or any member with a brain.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 07:30 PM

They in their moronic thinking are taking Nancy Palose lead.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 07:34 PM

Goodness knows where we would be if JC and DA were in charge!
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 08:42 PM

Oh jeez what a scary thought!
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 07:35 PM

I suppose making empty sneers at Labour detracts from the absolute pig's ear the Johnson gang are making of everything. Always reactive, never proactive; forever trying to ignore the giant elephant in the room, that the ten years of year on year real-term cuts to the NHS are not having an effect; insisting they are always following t the science (port, at least, the science they are willing to follow) so that when it is all over they can say It weren't us guv, it were the scientists if anything goes wrong; letting ideology take precedence over people dying; and so on.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 07:38 PM

And do you honestly think things will return to as they were when all is done and dusted? I will be shocked of they do not take the opportunity to make sure things are left to the benefit of the Tory Party and their benefactors.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 11:28 PM

In case anyone is in denial, just to confirm that capitalism is going to be totally written off after this. So it's not opportunism but fact that what we have been used to is pretty much over. Did anyone not listen to Sunak? Do the maths and then come back to discuss. I'm not condoning or supporting this just stating it as fact. Sad but true.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:02 AM

What really annoys me is that we missed out on finally having proof of the existence of god, something man has been looking for for a very long time.Now you may be wondering why I mention this in a post about the labour party, and it's simple, the other day Jeremy Corbyn, or JC, possibly the initials are a cryptic clue, lol. Clearly stated in the press, that, had he been in power we'd never have been in this mess with the covid virus, the only question is this, does this mean that JC, is in fact the real JC, or as some of us think just a deluded appeasing loony who's idea of rule is to allow everybody to do what they want, imo the latter is most likely.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top