Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 10:08 AM

Liar, Series 2

Are you watching this second series of Liar?

I’m not enjoying this second series as l did the first series. l found the first series very gripping and clever in the way it panned out.

I fell asleep during last night’s episode as it was a bit slow with not a lot happening.

Maybe, if this series had been shown soon after the first series, it might have been a bit more enjoyable. There are flashbacks in this second series but l find it seems to be stretching it out a bit.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 12:52 PM

Re: Liar, Series 2

I'm finding it quite difficult to follow - I gather we've gone right back to the beginning - a lot of it seems to be a prequel. Not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the first series.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 02:11 PM

Im not sure about last nights episode at all.... I think it was showing us how he got into his depravity but I'm not sure why we needed to know at this late stage in the story.... I still don't understand apart from the necklace ... what was in the container?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:23 PM

I'm with you there Summer. Most of last night's episode was in flash back - it all happened 8 years before. Total padding if you ask me. Yes, what was in the shipping container other than blood and the pendent necklace?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top