Join for free
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 02:42 PM

the teacher

A teacher is teaching her class of 8 year olds about words and how to use them, she asks the class, "can anyone tell me something that uses the word 'definately' correctly?
A young girl raises her hand, "please miss, me and my dad are definately going to the park after school". the teacher replies, "not right, it could rain, and you wouldn't go then would you?"
"no miss" replied the girl,
Johnny, raises his hand, "miss, miss,miss" he calls out, she ignores him, another little boy politely raises his hand, "go on then you try" she tells him, "well miss, it's my birthday next week and mummy says she's definately going to take me to Alton Towers", she shakes her head, "no sorry, the car could break down"
Johnny calls out again, "miss, miss, miss, please miss", once again she ignores him, "what about you?" she asks a little girl sitting quietly in a corner, "well miss, when I grow up I'm definately going to marrry a prince" said the little girl, "sorry, we don't always get what we want" replied the teacher, then, "oh dear, doesn't anyone know the meaning of the word definately". Little Johnny raises his hand in silence, "oh go on then" the teacher replied, wearily, "miss, do farts have lumps in?" he asked, "of course not" she replied angrily, "well in that case" replied Johnny, "I've definately shat in my pants"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top