Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 02:06 PM

JFK Docu

Did anyone see the JFK docu ... truly amazing and shockingly obvious, but the public were not given the 'full' picture and there was a huge cover-up.
It turned out Lee Oswald managed to get one bullet to the president but the third and lethal one, came from a special agent travelling in the car behind !
Although there were several witnesses there, their accounts were also 'hushed up'
The agents took full control during the autopsy, threatening others there to keep their mouths shut otherwise there would be severe consequences.
Whether it was an accident by the special agent - we will 'never' know ... At least this part of the story puts to bed some questions ......
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 03:27 PM

Re: JFK Docu

I saw it too Patsy. I also feel relieved that it might now be put to bed.
We all knew there had been a cover up but now knowing what happened
makes it all clear why everything happened like it did. Plus the fact that
JRK's brain disappeared as that was proof that it was not a rifle bullet but an exploding one used in machine guns. The damage to his brain and head could only have been caused by a exploding bullet and at close range.
You had to feel sympathy for poor Jackie who had all that to experience and no one to give her a cuddle whilst it was all happening. Not surprised she died of cancer. The shock killed her.
I remember when it happened. I was 16 and in a pub having a Babycham and thought I was really grown up. Someone came in the pub crying and going to all the tables. When he came to me and my friends he said Have you heard that Kennedy has been killed. We said don't be silly you are lying.
He said No its on the news. We didn't feel like drinking anymore and I went home. Crying as I went in the house my Mum said I knew you would be upset. I said is it true and she said Yes.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 03:43 PM

Sadly I missed it Patsy, but my mind was made up decades ago. People who talked about a conspiracy then were told they were mad, or traitors to their Country, it's so obvious they wanted Kennedy out of the way that you would have to be blind not to see it.
You couldn't make it up but somebody did, the man who shot Kennedy (Oswald) gets shot amid the tightest security they had by a man (Jack Ruby) who dies before he can face trail, if you didn't smell a rat then you would swallow anything the government puts out. Every Official statement by governments has to be questioned in every detail and not accepted as Gospel.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 04:25 PM

JFK - not one of my favourite people.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 04:27 PM

Pleased you saw it Sandy - you brought back memories to me mentioning 'Babycham' gal - it was my drink too for a couple of years then went on to port for a while, then Martini - loverly ......

Jem - of course, you are so right. The docu was very well done and it was good to at last hear the 'truth' ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 04:43 PM

I listened to a documentary on the radio recently which said something completely different and that it was definitely Oswalds bullet which killed Kennedy and there was no one else involved.

Listening to another item on the radio this morning apparently Kennedy had only been given a short time to live anyway because his Addisons was so severe. He was in terrible pain all the time and spent half of each day in bed taking vast amounts of pills and three baths a day.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 04:43 PM

I'm sorry I missed it. ,I want to ask why it's come out now ? And can it be honestly said that this programme is the truth? And not another theory.
Jackie Kennedy went on to marry that Greek tycoon Onasis,so her sadness didn't last long.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-11-2013, 04:47 PM

No its not a theory Eliza - the evidence was clear......
The bullet from Oswalds gun was totally different from the bullet to the head which exploded on impact ......
The reason it has come to light now, is that the investigation was an independant one ......
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-11-2013, 04:48 PM

The docu you heard Meg - must have been from the 'old school' ....
There are quite a few programmes on Kennedy at present, being the anniversary ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-11-2013, 05:35 PM

The programme is repeated tomorrow night (Saturday) at 8pm on Channel 5 .....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top