Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ally
New Member!
Ontario Canada
Ally is female 

16-10-2020, 03:21 PM

Re: Naming a pet

I have always had rescue pets. I leave them with the name they were given when I adopted them. Saved me the trouble of having to think up a name on my own.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 04:49 PM

I asked for suggestions on here when I got the pup three years ago, and someone said Holly. It leapt up at me, and as I was bringing her home just a few weeks before Christmas, it seemed very apt.

Childhood pets. Our first dog, a lab cross, was somehow named Trixie. Years later we rescued a poodle, or Mum did, through a work colleague, because the dog was named Trixie. She lived for many years with us. And while we had her, we heard of a little of pups, Alsatian/lab crosses, and Dad wanted one to name Sabre. He was a beautiful dog, loved by everyone, and the name suited him.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 07:07 PM

I have two cats Judd..... George and Sox

George has a sad tale to tell he was named with his sister he being George and his sister was Mildred.... sad to tell you that Mildred was run over by a car and killed very sad

Sox is Sox because she has four white paws..... and as you know I can't spell
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 07:52 PM

And this is Ozzie, our neighbour's Bedlington Terrier.....

Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2020, 09:30 AM

We have
Evie , we chose her on December 23 and named her on Christmas Eve hence her name

Fern , is a silver poodle. Our son lives in New Zealand where the emblem is the silver fern hence her name

Mabel means lovable and she is . She was the naughtiest puppy ever but so lovable.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top