Join for free
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 07:46 AM

Re: Last to post wins

i've been unroyaled and unpruned, time for a change and peaches with me porridge, good morning its Friday again and a few plan B's to do
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
i've been unroyaled and unpruned, time for a change and peaches with me porridge, good morning its Friday again and a few plan B's to do
Good morning Mr Macy...peaches for summer, sounds perfect
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Note to self: buy Semtex and detonators.
Don't worry, they are not capable of changing a light bulb let alone setting secret codes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Don't worry, they are not capable of changing a light bulb let alone setting secret codes.

Oi, who asked your opinion!
We are expert at setting secret codes if it comes to keeping your thieving mitts off our holiday fund.

Anyway, I'll have you know us ladies are highly respected masterminds of all things male.
It came to pass from many years of living with that strange species, and this knowledge has been passed down for generations.
It is impossible for men to outwit, out think, or outdo ladies, and it will always be the same. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by mups ->
oi, who asked your opinion!
We are expert at setting secret codes if it comes to keeping your thieving mitts off our holiday fund. :-d

anyway, i'll have you know us ladies are highly respected masterminds of all things male.
It came to pass from many years of living with that strange species, and this knowledge has been passed down for generations.
it is impossible for men to outwit, out think, or outdo ladies, and it will always be the same. so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->

Who asked you? Haven't you got some wee housework to do or something?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-07-2021, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi, who asked your opinion!
We are expert at setting secret codes if it comes to keeping your thieving mitts off our holiday fund.

Anyway, I'll have you know us ladies are highly respected masterminds of all things male.
It is impossible for men to outwit, out think, or outdo ladies, and it will always be the same. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
One word.... MAPS.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

02-07-2021, 01:15 PM

Who asked you? Haven't you got some wee housework to do or something?
"wee housework"

I can get this place spotless in 47 mins. Great when there is nobody around to put things where they shouldn't be!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

02-07-2021, 01:17 PM

One word.... MAPS.
I love maps...what's your point? Y'think we can't decipher a map, eh? Well I made one - there's a straight line from here to the door, go follow it!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 01:59 PM

I know, I was just trying to create some false confidence for them. A tin-opener would be better, and it wouldn't destroy the can's contents either, leaving more money for this weekend's boozing session.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top