Join for free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 07:56 PM

Re: Our way of life ending

Aye, alright then...
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 08:30 PM

‘Nurse! Nurse! Cinderella is having one of her turns again !’

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	6CCE8188-C9AF-4520-89C5-3BCA1A9175B3.jpeg
Views:	653
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	15701  
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 08:42 PM

Making Plans For Nigel ....

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 08:50 PM

Yes. But our way of life has become unsustainable. Motor transport has been around in to any extent for less than a hundred years but just look at the detestation it has created, same with aircraft. Much less than a hundred years and the environmental damage has been dreadful. Plastics? Dreadful pollutants .

WE SIMPLY CANT CONTINUE ALONG THIS PATH

Goodness knows what is coming "down the pike". Some folk simply can't get their mind around this. But it's coming sure as eggs is eggs.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 08:54 PM

Anybody who hasn't got their foil covered heads stuck up their rectums would realise that it's happening. The establishment can get away with it because of just this attitude, and they encourage it...

Thanks for posting it Cinders....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Yes. But our way of life has become unsustainable. Motor transport has been around in to any extent for less than a hundred years but just look at the detestation it has created, same with aircraft. Much less than a hundred years and the environmental damage has been dreadful. Plastics? Dreadful pollutants .

WE SIMPLY CANT CONTINUE ALONG THIS PATH

Goodness knows what is coming "down the pike". Some folk simply can't get their mind around this. But it's coming sure as eggs is eggs.
Blimey! we actually agree Todger.....

It sure won't continue for the next hundred years, that's for sure....

The rollout of smart meters will ensure that the government will have complete control of your electricity supply.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:09 PM

It is very alarming. If anyone wants to sponsor me, a donation of £5 will keep me alarmed for a week, and for just £100, I will stay alarmed for 12 months. Your support is vital and enables me to avoid slipping into a state of apathy.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
It is very alarming. If anyone wants to sponsor me, a donation of £5 will keep me alarmed for a week, and for just £100, I will stay alarmed for 12 months. Your support is vital and enables me to avoid slipping into a state of apathy.
Do you take pennies? I have a couple of jars full...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

29-05-2021, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Anybody who hasn't got their foil covered heads stuck up their rectums would realise that it's happening. The establishment can get away with it because of just this attitude, and they encourage it...

Thanks for posting it Cinders....
That's such a lovely vision for a Saturday evening, Foxy

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top