Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 11:33 PM

50 shades anyone??

Well who dared to read the trilogy??
I did and phwoarrrr well oooerrrr missus I let Andy read them too and he enjoyed them too!
I initially thought it was just erotic fiction and filth lol But as the story evolved I realised its actually not about the sex.. its about power.. the sex is just something that is as a result of lots of other incidences. Does that make sense?
Christian Grey is to die for delicious and desirable I found I was sooo into the story even though it was hardly a brilliantly written work, but not bad either, I found I almost lived within the tale & was a part of the story as a reader. I laughed, cried & blushed and giggled through the 3 books!!
Oh did I confess to you all im now the proud owner or a Kobo? So is Andy We love them..
Anyway I dont know that i'd say 'Oh you must read them they're amazing' but if you fancy a completely different from the usual book written by a lady who isnt smutty yet knows what a lot of women find rather attractive from time to time, give it a go
She sold more books than JK did with the Harry Potter books thats why I needed to know what i'd been missing lol
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 06:26 AM

Re: 50 shades anyone??

No, I've not heard of them Cassie.....May have a Wee Look on Demonoid later and see if I can get them to Download to my Kindle in EBook Form.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 08:43 AM

I have heard about the books. Not something I would normally spend money on. I have a few friends who I exchange books with, maybe one of them will have happened upon them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 11:31 AM

I have heard about the book from my DIL

Let's just say I won't be buying it but I might have when I was 18 (about the age I was when I read Lady Chatterley)
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 12:43 PM

You can Roxy The first one is called Fifty shades of Grey.
Cassie
West Wales

05-07-2012, 12:44 PM

Lol I love the smilies Meg!! I get the picture
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Well who dared to read the trilogy??
I did and phwoarrrr well oooerrrr missus I let Andy read them too and he enjoyed them too!
I initially thought it was just erotic fiction and filth lol But as the story evolved I realised its actually not about the sex.. its about power.. the sex is just something that is as a result of lots of other incidences. Does that make sense?
Christian Grey is to die for delicious and desirable I found I was sooo into the story even though it was hardly a brilliantly written work, but not bad either, I found I almost lived within the tale & was a part of the story as a reader. I laughed, cried & blushed and giggled through the 3 books!!
Oh did I confess to you all im now the proud owner or a Kobo? So is Andy We love them..
Anyway I dont know that i'd say 'Oh you must read them they're amazing' but if you fancy a completely different from the usual book written by a lady who isnt smutty yet knows what a lot of women find rather attractive from time to time, give it a go
She sold more books than JK did with the Harry Potter books thats why I needed to know what i'd been missing lol
Cassie , I must apologise in advance. I had no idea what a Kobo was, so I googled it, with rather a sense of trepidation, thinking that it was some sort of.. ahem...a toy of a certain kind. Phew!! Enjoy your Kobo!
dollie
west sussex
dollie is female  dollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 03:55 PM

oh john i cant stop laughing fancy not knowing what a kobo is...
Cassie
West Wales

05-07-2012, 04:20 PM

lol I just did a rather silly splutter then!!! I was a firm paper book reader and no way was I having a gizmo etc etc then I had a complete change & ive no idea why!!! Andy got one too as he is Mr Gadget and couldnt stand not having a new gizmo to play with lol I do rather like mine... Its lilac with a diamond cut pattern on the back and it lives in a hot pink leather cover!!!!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 04:31 PM

Its lilac with a diamond cut pattern on the back and it lives in a hot pink leather cover!!!!

I refuse any further comment!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top