Join for free
Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:37 PM

Re: A Teapot of Memories

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Very funny yet worrying at the same time.

Yes, she is quite a liability, she has fallen on a number of occasions, emergency ambulance has been called to her residence on a few occasions.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I want to know why the woman kept smacking Pauline's backside, but I daren't ask....
Because her head was under the bed.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

23-06-2021, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
We couldn't have both "accidentally" tipped over our tea; that would have stretched the credulity of even my mother too far.
I just tell mine, but she's doesn't do anything like that, except for accidental voice recordings/WhatsApp group calls...and we laugh. Best way.
You are lucky to be able to see her.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->
I just tell mine, but she's doesn't do anything like that, except for accidental voice recordings/WhatsApp group calls...and we laugh. Best way.
You are lucky to be able to see her.
I didn't know Harbal was a medium Teacup....By the way Teacup, do you have eyes like saucers? Hence the name....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:31 PM

I remember hearing about an old lady in a nursing home and she’d lost her denture.
The carers searched everywhere and were about to give up. They lifted her up and found her denture, it was lodged between her buttocks!
Honestly, this is true.

My mother had false teeth and once left them on the mantle piece.
When l lived at home, I invited some people back for coffee one night and couldn’t believe one of them picked them up and was doing a Spanish dance.... using my mother’s teeth as castanets!!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
They lifted her up and found her denture, it was lodged between her buttocks!
Bitten on the arse by your own teeth.

No doubt she just put them straight back in.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I remember hearing about an old lady in a nursing home and she’d lost her denture.
The carers searched everywhere and were about to give up. They lifted her up and found her denture, it was lodged between her buttocks!
Honestly, this is true.

My mother had false teeth and once left them on the mantle piece.
When l lived at home, I invited some people back for coffee one night and couldn’t believe one of them picked them up and was doing a Spanish dance.... using my mother’s teeth as castanets!!
It's true, stuff like that always comes back to bite you on the ass.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:10 PM

My Dad worked in a care home for a while as a caretaker. One of the elderly male residents had a habit of pooing in a cup before emptying it down the toilet (I kid you not). My dad often changed light bulbs for him but never accepted his offers of tea or coffee.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Actually, do get over there right now. It's a hell of a lot better than this thread.
Er thanks .... I think!
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

24-06-2021, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I didn't know Harbal was a medium Teacup....By the way Teacup, do you have eyes like saucers? Hence the name....
I don't understand your comment? Was just contributing.

Anything else is just too personal, and slightly rude imo.

Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top