Join for free
Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:43 PM

Re: Neighbours.

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Another possible problem with the razor wire is that, if someone did manage to get over it then they might not be quite so inclined to try and escape if they are spotted and/or confronted, and thus might end up becoming involved in a physical confrontation.

Swimmy, although you may have had experience and training throughout your career, given your recent decline in health, then this might be potentially more harmful to you than it might once have been.
What career and in what area?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
What career and in what area?
I'd like to know that too. Swimmys dropped a few hints but never really revealed his career.

My own opinion is he was something high up in the secret service & trained to kill...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'd like to know that too. Swimmys dropped a few hints but never really revealed his career.

My own opinion is he was something high up in the secret service & trained to kill...
I thought he was an enforcement officer. Not sure what enforcing he was involved in though. C'mon Swimmy, spill the beans!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 07:58 PM

My belief he was some sort of baliff or council worker. Maybe a housing inspector or bin man.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:39 PM

Tony Martin.

He got what he deserved. Read the WHOLE story. There can be no excuse for shooting in the back someone running away. None at all.
Oh I don't know. It stopped the scumbag robbing someone else.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:41 PM

My belief he was some sort of baliff or council worker. Maybe a housing inspector or bin man.
This made me laugh!

"Get yer bins oot missus, or I'll be 'avin words wi ye!"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:41 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-07-2021, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
This made me laugh!

"Get yer bins oot missus, or I'll be 'avin words wi ye!"
'I will look for it... I will find it.....and I will empty it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

24-07-2021, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Haha!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A machine empties it, you are just a facilitator, so was I as once told, but, there were no bins involved.

Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top