Join for free
ZX81
Alresford and beond
ZX81 is male 

20-01-2015, 07:42 PM

AA up grade

I have been a member of the AA for years and about a week ago I received a letter from them offering me a up grade from roadside and relay to home start at £10.
Silly me re-cycled the letter then my wife said what with this bad weather should we get home start.
I phoned the AA, they said after I told them I had not got the letter of the offer said I will have to pay the full amount.
I say no way and when I renew it in June I will go to Green Flag, he hung up on me.
Later that evening I had a phone call from the AA, asking me to do a question air.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2015, 09:11 PM

Re: AA up grade

We went off AA years ago the prices just went up and up and then i think they said you could only call out 3 times in one year after that you had to pay for the call out .and we went to Green Flag,
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2015, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by ZX81 ->
I have been a member of the AA for years and about a week ago I received a letter from them offering me a up grade from roadside and relay to home start at £10.

Oh dear, I can't be very wordly ZX, I thought at first, you were talking about Alcoholics Anonymus - sorry!
ZX81
Alresford and beond
ZX81 is male 

20-01-2015, 10:45 PM

Dose green flag do home start and relay?
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2015, 10:53 PM

We've been with Autoaid for many years as recommended by Martin Lewis. Yes you do have to pay up front if they come out to you, but it's reimbursed promptly. Costs us £37 pa each as we have the two cars. If we were married it would only cost us £37 as this breakdown covers the person and not the car. Not getting married to save £37

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top