Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 05:24 PM

Re: ECCO Shoes

I have two pairs of Ecco shoes. I love them. They are so comfortable. They must be about 15 years old and seem fine so far. I must dig them out and check the soles. I have been wearing boots until a couple weeks ago.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:36 PM

It's hotter shoes for me. I always go to the shop and the staff are good at giving advice if you have problem feet. They give a long guarantee but as with anything else you do have to keep your receipt. I would never buy shoes from ebay as I worry about copy and there is no guarantee.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
It's hotter shoes for me. I always go to the shop and the staff are good at giving advice if you have problem feet. They give a long guarantee but as with anything else you do have to keep your receipt. I would never buy shoes from ebay as I worry about copy and there is no guarantee.
Am I right in thinking Hotter also do half sizes?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Am I right in thinking Hotter also do half sizes?
They do in the dear styles but not the cheaper range.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 11:36 PM

I'd never heard of these shoes before now, so just looked them up.

Blimey, aren't they dear! £80 - £85 for a pair of summer sandals ??
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 12:07 AM

Yes, they are quite expensive but I think they’re worth it, especially if, like me, you’re prone to plantar fasciitis. I bought my first pair of Ecco several years ago when I was struggling to find anything I could walk in and they were a life saver.

I’ve bought several pairs of sandals from Amazon at very good prices - probably because they’re discontinued stock.

I recommend them.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 12:24 AM

I went through my shoe closet and found one pair of my "ecco". These are my silver sandals. They were well over $100.00..but they have lasted for years. Look at the sole on them. I have another pair but I have to find them and I am not in the mood right now....

These are so comfy..

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:47 AM

I find breaking in a new pair of shoes hard as I have weird feet. I tend to wear my shoes until they are worn out, as they are comfortable by that stage.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 09:02 PM

Hotter do halfsizes in shoes but not slippers. They also do a range with extra wide fittings. They last for ages. I've got a pair of gortex walking shoes that I've had for about 10 years and are worn most days for walking Pippa and they are still waterproof. Yes they are looking tatty now but that's to be expected.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 09:37 PM

Trouble with these "comfort" shoes is they look mundane or even frumpy.

Had two pairs of ECCO shoes, the soleson one crumbled and the other pair still going strong after ten years

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top