Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 07:14 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, and yet another good frost this morning, my seedlings are getting more and more difficult to protect as they really need to be going out soon, yet they are still by the window in the garage under fleece as the greenhouse is too cold...

I have a little more concrete to lay on the front roadside where I have laid new kerbs, and some pea gravel on the border to finish it off although a couple of hours should do it. Nothing else planned as yet.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 07:19 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Early morning hospital appointment - then, perhaps, a little shopping. Other than that - nothing planned.

Stay safe.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 07:47 AM

Good morning Barry, OFF members and Guests,

It’s a lovely autumn day here. Chilly breeze. I have the heater on in my home office. It’s a work day for me
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 08:15 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm waiting in for delivery of a new tumble dryer courtesy of Domestic & General. This is to replace my 3 year old one that had broken down 5 times since last November!!

Just plan on general pottering about today.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 08:27 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

White over here, a much harder frost than forecast.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning everybody.

A little more mild here on the east coast than had been suggested and if there was a frost it soon went.
But it is very grey.

A housework day then I must order two tyres ..... and I should really book the car in for a service too.

Have a lovely day everybody.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 08:47 AM

Morning all.

Carol, glad you are finally getting a new dryer! Hope you have better luck with it.

A bit of tidy up in the garden today, as in the morning, early, I am expecting the man to come and jet wash the ground.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 08:56 AM

It's a beautiful morning!

Unfortunately I don't feel very lively, though fortunately my flat is fairly tidy

I'll spend this morning just reading and sitting about
If I feel a bit better by this afternoon I might have a stroll to the local shops
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 08:58 AM

Morning all, another bright, sunny, but chilly start to the day. We don't tend to get much in the way of frost down in this corner of the UK, usually quite a bit milder than elsewhere. The downside is that the summer temperatures are usually a little lower than many other parts of the UK, particularly the SE.

Just finished some printing for my daughter, because her ink has run out and the replacement cartridges haven't turned up yet, so I shall pop that round to her in a mo. After that, who knows? I'll no doubt find plenty to fill my day, but haven't decided what yet!

Have a good day folks!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone! Bright but cold this morning. "Freedom Friday" here in Scotland, apparently, but I'm not going anywhere today. I'll wait and see how things are before jumping on a train. Have a lovely day everybody!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top