Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 06:29 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good morning all.

The hospital day has started and it was a busy night.

Lack of sleep is a fact of life in CCU.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 06:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Hi Swimmy and good morning everyone

You are becoming a regular in those hospitals Swimmy I bet you know all the nurses by now

No house contract exchange happened yesterday a problem with funds transfer apparently with our buyer....its expected to happen today....we'll see.

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 07:08 AM

Morning everyone Seagulls squawking this morning, seems like a nice day though. No plans really, maybe some seed planting and helping out. Have a lovely day everybody!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 08:08 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Chilly and cloudy here today.

Laundry Goblins are demanding my attention - so I will go and sort them out before seeing what the rest of the day has to offer.

Stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 08:09 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've been awake since 4.00am. Pay off time I guess for falling asleep for 2 hours yesterday afternoon!!

I've been listening to Gold radio on my phone - through headphones. Lovely music through the night - & no DJ interruptions. Just one track blends into another..

Now fully awake & enjoying a cuppa.

Later this morning I'm meeting my recently widowed friend for a walk on the park & after lunch a nostalgic drive with Tony to places we used to know. I hope this will help to keep his memory alive for a bit longer.

At some point I want tp make a big pan of minestrone soup - some for now & some for the freezer.

I must try not to fall asleep again this afternoon/early evening...

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 08:54 AM

good morning, a bit hazy and damp but should brighten up laters. Trail cameras picking up hedgehog really busy last night, and having a good old scoff at the feed i leave out, reminds me need to stock up with wildlife food this morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 09:29 AM

Good morning all, just back from walking the dogs and having a coffee before geting the rest of the day underway.

Job for this morning is scarifying my Mum's lawn which should take a couple of hours, nothing planned for this afternoon yet, though in truth I'm not desperate for anything else

Good luck with the exchange Summer, frustrating times I know...

Enjoy your day everyone
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 09:41 AM

Morning all, another bright sunny day. Bedding's in the washing machine. No plans today - should have been having a Sainsbury delivery but when I went online yesterday evening to finalise my order, I was met with "you have no pending orders", and a trolley with £27 worth of stuff that I'd forgotten to check out last week to secure the slot Oh well, it's the first time I've done that in a year. And luckily I managed to book another delivery slot for tomorrow late afternoon, so no harm done.

Hope you manage to doze off and catch up on some sleep today Swimmy - I know how miserable it is being kept awake in hospital.

Have a good day folks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 09:47 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and grey here this morning, and quite chilly too.

I must get a move on today, as chiropractic appointment this morning, and dentist this afternnoon.

Enjoy your day folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone disappointingly dull and chilly again after another frost.

I am tired after a bad nights sleep, I have lots to do and problems with my hand so it will all take twice as long .

I have some new large plant pots arriving today for growing salad, I wish it would warm up a bit so I can plant them up.

Hope to cut the lawns when the frost and dew have gone.

Summer hope all goes well with the exchange today, it is always a nerve wracking experience.

Swimmy stay positive ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top