Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 03:21 PM

Re: Poetry

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
O'h no ! Little mice never did anyone harm.....
I know both of my children are such animal lovers (always rescuing sheep, hedgehogs, baby birds and have even helped roll a seal back into the sea!) I don't think they'd have liked that one!

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I never heard those before Karen, I'll have to learn some new one's now with this new grandson coming along, thanks for posting them.
You're very welcome Jem - it's nice to share these things and try to keep old-fashioned things alive. Lucky you having a new grandchild on the way - I do miss those times (and the times when mine were little) - such fun.

I shall see if I can rattle the old brain cells and see what else comes back into my memory.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Excellent work Arthur, I enjoyed that, very creative.
I never heard those before Karen, I'll have to learn some new one's now with this new grandson coming along, thanks for posting them.

Not excellent Jem, very poor English, I used poetic licence to put in ate instead of eaten, to make it rhyme.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 05:43 PM

You could have written "I seem to be one of the foods that they hate"
or
"She won't eat me quickly, I'll have a long wait"
or
"I'll still be uneaten when dinner grows late."

Lots of choices!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 05:46 PM

Karen - your kiddies sound like 'little Pats' !

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top