Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:57 PM

Re: Take note.

It is totally disgusting ...same as when mothers whips the kids knickers down on the beach or street and lets them go in public ... we get this all the time on the beach in cornwall when they only have to walk 5mins to a toilet in the carpark.... it turns my stomach
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:00 PM

I think leaving bags full of poo is worse than no bags at all because it is there for ages .

I use a stick when walking down the lane to flick poo left by other people' dogs into the ditch...
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
It is totally disgusting ...same as when mothers whips the kids knickers down on the beach or street and lets them go in public ... we get this all the time on the beach in cornwall when they only have to walk 5mins to a toilet in the carpark.... it turns my stomach
That's disgusting.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think leaving bags full of poo is worse than no bags at all because it is there for ages .

I use a stick when walking down the lane to flick poo left by other people' dogs into the ditch...
Quite right. A plastic bag takes 500 years to biodegrade. Dog poo starts to decompose in 2 to 4 days. So maybe it's a good idea to pick up dog poo in biodegradable bags.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:21 PM

Totally disgusting. Even although Loki has her own toilet indoors (because when she takes her fits, I can't take her out, so she knows to use it and comes to "tell" me when she does go - gets cleaned out and disinfected as well) I always carry nappy bags with me in case she gets caught short! I had words with a man only last week - his dog was doing it's poo on the gardens owned by the council and he just went to walk away - I took a bag out and gave it to him - he asked me what I was giving it to him for! Won't say what I told him but he got the gist of it! Yet there are plenty of bins for dog poo and also loads of notices! One pensioner's dog did the loo and she was caught and fined on the spot! Yet it is no deterrent for some people!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:53 PM

What gets me is the bags are so cheap and if I can bend and pick it up there really is no excuse for others not to do so.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 04:10 PM

Everyone should clean up after their dog. Our council used to supply dog bins but they removed them saying we should just use the ordinary bins. Plenty of those or else bring it home. No excuse.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top