Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 06:11 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at the summit of Scafell on the Isle of Man. Have a good day today folk whatever you are up to.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 08:10 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Morning Alan, and everyone who follows. Lovely sky in that pic Alan. Going to take a slow walk along the Beach this morning, getting fed up of being stuck in the house and I think the foot's ready to be walked on again. Enjoy your day everyone....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 10:07 AM

Good morning fellow members what a horrible day cold and wet .

No Hannah today, all three little ones are poorly with colds so I am going to pop around later and lend a hand with the tissues .

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 10:20 AM

Morning all, cold and miserable here as well today...

The TV guy didn't turn up yesterday after waiting in for hours...grrrr.... but he has promised again for this morning before 12, so let's hope he isn't kidding this time..
Chicken pie and mash for lunch today, and I've got some vouchers to spend at Waitrose, so may have a run over there later and get some meat for the freezer..

Hope the ankle holds out Roxy, take it easy out there and don't stray too far from a road...

Have a good day folks.

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 11:22 AM

Good morning all.
Cold, dull and wet here too.
I've been ringing the doctors for an appointment for the past 10 minutes, it's ringing but they are not answering It's only for a follow up - I finish the antibiotics tomorrow Make that 15mins
Bit of paperwork today - a letter to write to the company regarding identity fraud - they are sending letters to say thank you for opening the account It appears they are not the only company whose departments don't talk to each other
Hope everyone has a happy day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 11:26 AM

Morning All Brightening up now, after a grey start to the morning! Got all my housework done - parrots cages cleaner, which is a mammoth task!

Loki enjoyed walkies yesterday because it was a beautiful day and hope she enjoys it today

Hope your foot is loads better Roxy - go for a wee paddle on the beach, the salt water may do it good

Lovely photo, Alan. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 11:41 AM

Good morning everyone. Back on line again keep going off and its so annoying having to ring up all of the time. Seemingly its an area thing and I was thinking it was just my system. Hope its runs smoothly now.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 12:06 PM

Good morning everyone, wet and miserable here. Have a good day all.
WinterRose
Ohio / Indiana
WinterRose is female  WinterRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 01:54 PM

Busy day ahead for me so I will be in and out most of today so whatever you do make it a good one and a safe one if your out and traveling ... so see you all in a little while !!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 02:15 PM

Good afternoon folks cold and grey here but only 21 days until the first day of Spring .....we hope!!!

Nothing special planned for today, just trawling through the household chores.

Roxy, hope your foot is ok after your walk this morning..

Meg, be careful you don't pick up a chest infection from the little ones

Enjoy your day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top