Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 05:56 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Yet another chirpy little robin. It was a little warmer yesterday but we've yet to see some sunshine.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 09:43 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Everyone.

Good Morning all. Dull, drizzle and cold.

Going out doing my cleaning job now.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 10:13 AM

A beautiful day today. I have just hung out some washing and I will be off soon to do some shopping and visit a relative who is recovering from an operation.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 10:50 AM

Good Morning Folk Very foggy out this morning but looks to be a good day in a wee while!

I look (and feel) like Edna from Emmerdale (if anyone is watching Emmerdale at the moment, you'll know what I mean) - my GCH is down yet again since yesterday and it's freezing in here! I am all muffled up! The only one who is enjoying the cold is Loki! The engineer is coming this morning. It's a true saying that you don't miss the water 'til the well runs dry! Waiting on the engineer to arrive!

Lovely photo, Alan, of that wee robin! Thanks for sharing

Enjoy a good day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 11:02 AM

Good Morning everyone, Happy Wednesday. Very dull and overcast here. Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 11:50 AM

Good morning
Dull here too. Off to doctors in a while and maybe lunch of fish and chips on the way back.
Nothing planned today, just spend a lazy afternoon catching up on programmes we've recorded.
Hope the rest of your day is good. (roll on warmer days and sunshine)
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

27-02-2013, 12:23 PM

This morning a couple of lads aged about 16 passed me on their way to school, they wreaked of aftershave. They must have used a bottle each! I just wondered what their classrooms must smell like if their odour nearly knocked me over in the open air!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 12:35 PM

Good morning all, a nice day here with the odd bit of sunshine, looks like Spring is on it's way at last. Still no sign of the new baby, I'm at the nail biting stage now.
I think it's good to see the young lads taking pride in how they smell going to school, better than reeking of alcohol as I believe some of them do now, young fellows are inclined to shave earlier now too.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Tulips from Amsterdam, remember that song?
WinterRose
Ohio / Indiana
WinterRose is female  WinterRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 12:43 PM

Well it's about 6:45 am here in OHIO. It is a wet day here for us and they are calling for SNOW after what we had yesterday I am HAPPY to say SNOW !! So, I will be back when I can so I wish each and everyone a blessed day ahead !!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 12:45 PM

Morning all, brightening up beautifully now and a little warmer so really looking forward to our walk through the forest later.

Enjoy your day folks

Barry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top