Join for free
Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 02:46 AM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I have to go Bratti, I am very tired.......

See ya on the week-end......

Blue x
Ok goodnight GF
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 02:48 AM

Thank you Bratti, you are also cute as a button....all my friends are cute as buttons, hahaha

Ohhhh, your cowboy hat is awesome Bratti, Now all we need is to have Filly bring us a couple horses from her son's farm, and away we go....hahahaha

I just use tinypic.com to post my pictures Bratti. It is simple and if you want I can show you on the week-end. I don't have a membership there, I just use it one at a time when I want to.

Have you got any more hats? We should do some more. I hope some of the others join in and show us their hats...
I will have to dig out some more of my hats....I should have a few more.

"what's age got to do with it"? (we have to keep on track with our title)

Ok and yes I have piles of hats. Like you, I’ve git to dug then all out. I’ll take you up on posting pic lessons though.
Thanks
Later
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 05:27 PM

Thank you Bratti, you are also cute as a button....all my friends are cute as buttons, hahaha

Ohhhh, your cowboy hat is awesome Bratti, Now all we need is to have Filly bring us a couple horses from her son's farm, and away we go....hahahaha

I just use tinypic.com to post my pictures Bratti. It is simple and if you want I can show you on the week-end. I don't have a membership there, I just use it one at a time when I want to.

Have you got any more hats? We should do some more. I hope some of the others join in and show us their hats...
I will have to dig out some more of my hats....I should have a few more.

"what's age got to do with it"? (we have to keep on track with our title)

Giddyup Paris...the ladies are waiting for us with bated breath on the other side of the meadow. They're the ones with the cute cowgirl hats on...

Hi ya gals...hope I didn't keep ya waiting too long? I'll toss a coin to see which horse y'all get...ready, set, go... I don't think they'll miss 3 horses, do you?

Mount up, guys...and let's get going.

"What's age got to do with it?" (Nothing at all)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Hi Filly, I am happy to see you join in here.....did you pick up your hair dye yet. I hope you were able to get the one you wanted so you can wear it this week when you meet up with your friends.....

I see you brought the horses, hahaha. Wot no piccies? Bratti would love those horses, especially Paris...

I am having a very hard day with the storm in the air. My head is just throbbing and I have been fighting nausea all day long...
It is so hard to cope with this, but I will probably be on and off the computer periodically....

I have been meaning to ask you Filly....do you wear hats?
I don't think I have ever seen you with one on......
I have to go again, talk to you guys later...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Ok and yes I have piles of hats. Like you, I’ve git to dug then all out. I’ll take you up on posting pic lessons though.
Thanks
Later
Yes Bratti, I will show you how to do those pictures, but not at the moment. Will see when I get feeling a bit better, maybe tonight or tomorrow when we are both on together...
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:48 PM

Hi Filly, I am happy to see you join in here.....did you pick up your hair dye yet. I hope you were able to get the one you wanted so you can wear it this week when you meet up with your friends.....

I see you brought the horses, hahaha. Wot no piccies? Bratti would love those horses, especially Paris...

I am having a very hard day with the storm in the air. My head is just throbbing and I have been fighting nausea all day long...
It is so hard to cope with this, but I will probably be on and off the computer periodically....

I have been meaning to ask you Filly....do you wear hats?
I don't think I have ever seen you with one on......
I have to go again, talk to you guys later...
Hi ya Blue...no I haven't picked up my hair supplies yet from Shopper's...but I shall before my outing. I am leaning towards purple...

Of course I brought the horses as per your request. No hon, no piccies this time. I'll see if I can find a few photos of some of the horses and post them later on...

It's been very chilly here today and looks as if it's going to rain any minute... Sorry you're nauseas again, that sucks!

And, Blue dear...you probably won't see me in a hat as I seldom wear one, don't ask...hahaha

See ya on the flipside, Blue...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

08-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Yes Bratti, I will show you how to do those pictures, but not at the moment. Will see when I get feeling a bit better, maybe tonight or tomorrow when we are both on together...
No worries. You could tell I was tired last night too. Check out my spelling?

I’ve got to go up to my parents tomorrow to help them out and it’s a long drive to and from but I’ll dig out my hats in the meantime. I’m not sure how many pics you’ll see with them on my head but I’ve got to show you some of them.

My sister in law custom makes hats for me with a big hole at the back for my hair to fit through which I really appreciate and she’s really quite good at crocheting. She’s self taught.
I’ve probably got about 2 dozen hats or so.

We are going horse back riding next month.
Beautiful Filly

08-09-2018, 09:42 PM

Here ya go, Blue...Paris and her foal, mid August...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	39094956_10155585117087611_6608679857826037760_n.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	7218  
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:40 PM

Thank you Cinderella, do you ever do anything like this?
Have been tempted, it certainly gets you noticed and easily washes out have been told.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
YES I think you should go for the darker colours since you still have so much pigment l in your hair. The darker colours will show up much better meaning you’ll need less but having said that, the pink really looked incredibly striking as is. Maybe try colouring all the darker hair with one colour and add a different colour to that grey streak that really stands out. You could totally ROCK that church service . Have fun.

Thanks for the compliments.
I had to cancel the church outing for tomorrow. It is going to storm tonight and tomorrow, so more than likely I will either have a migraine, or so much nausea that I won't enjoy myself. I have had nausea all day today, so it gives me a pretty good idea of what tomorrow is going to bring....

Next time I go to shoppers I will see what they're darker colours look like. I may just have to stick with the front when I am colouring as it shows up so nice where I am gray...

Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top