Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 01:07 AM

Re: what a DSLR camera can't do

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'm inclined to agree with gasman.

But Hey! this is a site for doddery old fogies, you gotta cut some slack, I do on a daily basis.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Reported post to admin
Sir, that nasty gasman has said something about me
Just kidding RS - go fill your boots and enjoy your new status and have fun with your camera that my DSLR can't do
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
I agree Bruce, however, I don't agree with his 'expert photographic knowledge' my quote, not his. A false claim that my DSLR cannot tilt the same as his original post. I know and appreciate that this isn't a photographic site - no problem. However, false claims, possibly leading others to think that he knows what he is talking about, isn't on my agenda. If folks are happy with that, then I have no problem and I shall leave you in his 'capable' hands.

I certainly don't come to OFF for photography advice and have no interest in getting any, however it is a forum and like any social media everything in here has to be treated with caution.

We have Armchair Epidemiologists, amateur electricians, weather forecasters, amateur vets and pollies, xenophobes and more, you name it you can find it in OFF.

If you think about it it is merely a question of semantics, if the thread had been titled "What my DSLR doesn't do" then I wouldn't have thought there was a problem.

Once you have chosen and entered a thread title you can't change it, so just consider it a typo and all that stress floats away.
gasman
Kent, UK

24-03-2021, 12:09 AM

Once you have chosen and entered a thread title you can't change it, so just consider it a typo and all that stress floats away.
Thankfully, I don't stress as I'm on strala chill pills

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top