Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 07:42 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone.

After a very wet and windy night it is not much different this morning. Definitely a day to remain indoors if the choice is there, I know that is where I will be.

No idea if this is the worst of the forecast Storm Hannah or if there is more to follow later today, hopefully though it's going to abate and not get any worse.

Have a good day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 07:50 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Baz and all to follow. Doesn't look too good out there. Hope Hannah passes us by. Stay warm and dry and above all things keep safe and well. God bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 07:53 AM

Morning all.
Cloudy and dodgy-looking weather wise here on East Yorkshire today.

After dropping off the granddaughter who stayed over last night I'll be heading off to the gym for some cardio stuff.

Tonight I'm going to see a cover band, The Springsteen Sessions at a local club. Should be a good night out.

Have a nice day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone a wet windy morning. I was kept awake half the night by my neighbour's new expensive garden furniture blowing about on the patio in the high wind. She was out but her son was home and did nothing about it

A busy morning, I am making beef curry for the family then catching up on the ironing.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 08:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

I have no plans for the day - it's wet & miserable so we won't be going a walk. I guess a trip to Tesco's & a walk round the decorating shops to pick up some colour charts. Then of course we have a wall & a ceiling to scrape...

Have a good day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 08:54 AM

Morning everyone
It’s dry here atm off to the supermarket this morning then nothing planned for later, out for a meal tonight, to celebrate our anniversary, 34, wonderful years,
Have a good day all....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 09:11 AM

Good morning all what a blustery, wet night! It’s sunny at the moment but the strong wind still persists.

No plans for going out today.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top