Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 07:44 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning all,

Big excitement! Have to go to GP surgery for a blood test - which means I can tunnel out under the barbed wire, passed the guard dogs - and travel on TWO buses. Not sure if I can stand so much fun in one day!

Stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 08:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning Tabby, and everyone! Tabby, take supplies with you, sounds like a real adventure, after so long!

Another warmish day here, no plans apart from doing an online shop. Highlight of my week is that!

Have a nice day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everybody. I plan an early mid week shop at Lidl. I've run out if their Layered yogurts & to me they're the best yogurts I've ever tasted... Also need foil & laundry tablets so got to go !!

No other plans but might go a short walk with Tony - it seems quite mild now.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:20 AM

good morning, dry and mild, early walkies was a pleasure, might manage a bit more in the garden
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody. I plan an early mid week shop at Lidl. I've run out if their Layered yogurts & to me they're the best yogurts I've ever tasted... Also need foil & laundry tablets so got to go !!

No other plans but might go a short walk with Tony - it seems quite mild now.

Have a good day all.

That reminds me ... mustn't forget dishwasher tablets again today.

No rain but mild.

Happy Tuesday !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:46 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

I dry, mild start to the day.

Not feeling very well today, so taking things very gently.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Morning Tabby, and everyone! Tabby, take supplies with you, sounds like a real adventure, after so long!
Hmm - maybe I should take my passport with me - or they may not let me return!!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:55 AM

Morning Tabatha and the rest of you peeps.
Its a good morning did my first walk of the year so well pleased with myself and my Jack Russell is well pleased meeting old mates and sniffing their bums.
Thats the dog of course not me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone damp after a night of rain and yet more mud down the lane. It is supposed to feel warmer but the dampness makes the cold linger.

I have some red cabbage to bottle for the children, they like it hot and spicy and can eat a bottle in one sitting . Not sure when they will get it but it keeps.

I need to do the Waitrose order too for delivery later in the week. Home made leek and celery soup for lunch with home made bread , today is a simple food day
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 10:12 AM

Another day. Mild weather with up to 12C. Flowers blooming. The dogs will stroll in a different direction this morning, still on the Roman Ridge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top