Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 10:17 AM

I am still a child

Last night I had to do some work in my husbands office. When I finished I looked around to see what I could see. I tried to use his computer but was afraid that I would muck it up so I left it alone.

I swung around in his office chair for a bit until I saw some pinking shears. I picked them up and opened and closed them a couple of times and looked for something to cut.

Ihad been told that cutting paper blunts scissors so I looked for a piece of cloth.

You won't believe this but I cut my trousers just to see.

My husband and I were in tears when I told him. I can feel you all thinking what a brat and it is true.

Years ago my husband got a good hiding for cutting a small hole in the bathroom curtains so that he could see his friends playing so he understood.
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 10:24 AM

Re: I am still a child

Had to giggle Cate.I think the child is in us all.....I'm like that with bubble wrap,just can't resist bursting those lovely bubbles..........
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-06-2012, 10:47 AM

I have a key-ring which simulates bubble wrap! I used to like playing in the river at our previous abode, much to the concern of my kids!
Dalesman2
lancashire
Dalesman2 is male  Dalesman2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 10:49 AM

Well - Thats how fasion is created
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 11:39 AM

I know how it is Cate, I cant resist acting the child every now and and then, they have me copped on in this house, the grandkids are forever telling ME to grow up., you carry on having a ripping time
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 11:39 AM

I am in that silly club as well.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 01:20 PM

Sometimes I walk down the street but must avoid treading on the cracks in the pavement - just in case they open up and a monster grabs my leg.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-06-2012, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Sometimes I walk down the street but must avoid treading on the cracks in the pavement - just in case they open up and a monster grabs my leg.
Oh blimey I thought I was the only one who did that!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 06:38 PM

ha ha very funny Cate, I can just see you doing that as well So what's hubs doing with pinking shears in his office!! Dare I ask

I like playing with bubble wrap as well
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
Oh blimey I thought I was the only one who did that!
Me too. There are so many things that I do that remind me of a child. If there is a sign which says 'Don't walk on the grass' well I just have the devil tells me so. If I see a sign which says 'wet paint' I have to touch the paint, just to see if it is wet.

To prove that I never grew up The Cat in the Hat has just been on tv and I sat and enjoyed it laughing out loud at times.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top