Join for free
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:04 PM

Hope you gardeners are being sensible conserving water.

With all this hot weather the country has had lately, I hope you gardeners have been understanding and not been using the hosepipe so much on your garden and been using a watering can instead.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:37 AM

Re: Hope you gardeners are being sensible conserving water.

Just waiting for royal palaces to announce they are only using watering cans, then I might follow their example.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:54 AM

We had a piddling bit of rain yesterday just enough to make you damp and miserable but not enough to really do any good the ground is barely wet on the surface . So still need to water
Button
NW England
Button is female  Button has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 10:25 AM

We had a decent amount of rain and I've stopped watering because everything seems to be doing OK.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top