Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 11:39 PM

Re: 5G Networks

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes OGF I hear what your saying . When I was young someone who had cancer was a rarity and was whispered about. But nowadays its every other person .

And more and more animals are getting cancer too.

I always think that about the only things humans and animals all share is the water supply and the air we all breathe.
I don't believe it only down to better diagnosis now.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 11:44 PM

I have told this before but I will repeat again

15 years ago approx daughter bought a mobile phone , she was always talking on it with it to her ear , her right ear, months on she had a lump grow from inside her head into her ear , she had the lump taken off , it was cancer free , so she carried on yapping into this mobile phone and guess what the lump grew again , from her head into her ear . She had it removed again . Again thank God cancer free .

From that day she has never held the phone to her ears , she has it on loud speaker . I rarely hold the mobile phone to my ears I have them on loud speaker.

Now I dont know much about stuff but I do know that the mobile phone caused her head lump . She was lucky it was not cancerous

Susan, look back at post 7.
My old mobile used to burn me too. Luckily I have never found any lumps though, but it used to burn and make my head ache terribly, even after only using it for a short time.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Susan, look back at post 7.
My old mobile used to burn me too. Luckily I have never found any lumps though, but it used to burn and make my head ache terribly, even after only using it for a short time.
Your post and Susan M's clearly demonstrate that it is not the towers that radiate the most energy to the user but the phone - as I said before 10000 times more power.

The power of the phone is moderated by the signal strength of the tower so, the more (therefore closer) towers the lower the output power of your phone and therefore the safer you are.

I should say that there is absolutely no scientific evidence anywhere that using a mobile phone increases the incidence of cancer. There have been many studies on this.

In spite of that common sense would dictate that far from building masts far away from schools they should be constructed as close as possible to protect your children. (I am presuming that the UK has people campaigning against mobile phone towers being built near schools)
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:22 AM

This idiot makes me chuckle of his stupidy.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...Fwww.bbc.co.uk
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 08:58 AM

Mups . I had read your post and that is what made me repost about my daughter because I absolutely believed you .

Since she had the lump removed a second time and never holds the phone to her ear the lump has never returned .

Always have them on loud speaker never to your face
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 09:32 AM

Coincidentally Big Clive released a video today trying to overcome the myths and BS about 5G.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
This idiot makes me chuckle of his stupidy.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...Fwww.bbc.co.uk
Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Coincidentally Big Clive released a video today trying to overcome the myths and BS about 5G.

I agree that there are many wild and silly claims by crackpots, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the public should be aware of the bovine excreta that even the establishment can dole out (and does) when it's to make lots of money or to monitor society and reduce our freedoms.

It could even be that the establishment pay people like David Icke to make these idiotic claims in order to rubbish the genuine theorists. We saw a lot of that type of propaganda concerning the EU and Nigel Farage.
Just because David Icke is a knobhead doesn't make the dangers of 5G and microwaves any less reason for concern.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-04-2020, 10:34 PM

Mups . I had read your post and that is what made me repost about my daughter because I absolutely believed you .

Since she had the lump removed a second time and never holds the phone to her ear the lump has never returned .

Always have them on loud speaker never to your face

Yes, you're the second person to say this in the last few days Susan. Thankyou.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-04-2020, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I agree that there are many wild and silly claims by crackpots, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the public should be aware of the bovine excreta that even the establishment can dole out (and does) when it's to make lots of money or to monitor society and reduce our freedoms.

It could even be that the establishment pay people like David Icke to make these idiotic claims in order to rubbish the genuine theorists. We saw a lot of that type of propaganda concerning the EU and Nigel Farage.
Just because David Icke is a knobhead doesn't make the dangers of 5G and microwaves any less reason for concern.

I agree, Foxy.

Whether he is right or wrong, we still shouldn't close our minds and accept everything without question.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top