Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 03:23 PM

Re: EU Offering Turkey Over 6 Billion to block immigrants.

Hi

A huge part of the problem is Turkey and Erdogan.

He is causing mayhem in Syria and Iraq because of his hatred of the Kurds and support for ISIS.

We should not pay him a penny.

Merkel is the next big problem, she is the one who opened the Borders.

Even though we are leaving the EU, I have no problem in supporting Greece to protect it's Borders.

Once they are in they migrate to our Border and it is not a Priority for France to stop them.

In spite of all the rhetoric from Boris and Pritti we simply do not have the resources to protect our Borders.

Much as I dislike Boris, it is not a problem he caused, it is one he inherited from Cameron and May.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A huge part of the problem is Turkey and Erdogan.

He is causing mayhem in Syria and Iraq because of his hatred of the Kurds and support for ISIS.

We should not pay him a penny.

Merkel is the next big problem, she is the one who opened the Borders.

Even though we are leaving the EU, I have no problem in supporting Greece to protect it's Borders.

Once they are in they migrate to our Border and it is not a Priority for France to stop them.

In spite of all the rhetoric from Boris and Pritti we simply do not have the resources to protect our Borders.

Much as I dislike Boris, it is not a problem he caused, it is one he inherited from Cameron and May.

Considering the fact the UK still pays into the EU budget, and erdogan is payed from that budget, you are paying your share to him.

Since you never were in schengen, so never had free travel, the normal entrances are secure (hence the camps at calais).
Control against illegal entering could have been part of the new budget. Do you have information on extra money in that regard?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Von der leyen said the EU was considering taking in up to 1,500 child refugees to ease pressure on overwhelmed camps on greek islands facing a new wave of arrivals from turkey. Germany, france, portugal, luxembourg and finland have offered taking some. Britain is soon to follow.
1400 of whom will be aged 18 and over!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Would it be safe for younger children to come to the UK? Of late you hear a lot about grooming and trafficking in your cities.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
^^^^^

This
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 08:42 AM

Von der leyen said the EU was considering taking in up to 1,500 child refugees to ease pressure on overwhelmed camps on greek islands facing a new wave of arrivals from turkey. Germany, france, portugal, luxembourg and finland have offered taking some. Britain is soon to follow.
The problem with allowing child refugees into Britain, or other European countries, is that they grow up to become adult terrorists and rapists
The best thing is to keep them out altogether
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 10:18 AM

I would think no one will be letting anyone anywhere at the moment .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
The problem with allowing child refugees into Britain, or other European countries, is that they grow up to become adult terrorists and rapists
The best thing is to keep them out altogether
I agree.

The remaining EU countries (perhaps I can begin a trend and refer to them as the 'REU countries') seem more willing to admit all and sundry. I suppose that they do this as they are fully aware that the majority of them intend to make their way to the UK as soon as they can!

We should certainly cease admissions to this country without first investigating applicants' identities, etc. We do not need them and we certainly do not need any coronavirus they may be bringing with them.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

14-03-2020, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The remaining EU countries (perhaps I can begin a trend and refer to them as the 'REU countries') seem more willing to admit all and sundry. I suppose that they do this as they are fully aware that the majority of them intend to make their way to the UK as soon as they can!
Erdogan doesn't stop refugees from leaving his country and entering greece. The EU can do the same, and refugees will camp in dover castle's tunnels? The english can hunt them down through these tunnels. A new sport ?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 02:38 PM

Erdogan doesn't stop refugees from leaving his country and entering greece. The EU can do the same, and refugees will camp in dover castle's tunnels? The english can hunt them down through these tunnels. A new sport ?
No, but the European border protection service Frontex has been deployed to do so.

https://www.rt.com/newsline/483073-f...ece-eu-border/

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top