Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2020, 03:45 PM

Re: More Brexit Doom and Gloom

Originally Posted by Bread ->
What does it mean then ?

Don't tell me your admitting that you don't even know what your posting
I'll try to bring it to your level. Ask me if anything is too difficult for you.

Jbr: british soldiers swear to protect the queen. I don't know what other soldiers swear to protect.

Answer: in fact british soldiers promise to protect their country and people living there, without saying so. Soldiers from countries that have no king or queen, swear to protect their country and people,, and are saying so.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2020, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I'll try to bring it to your level. Ask me if anything is too difficult for you.

Jbr: british soldiers swear to protect the queen. I don't know what other soldiers swear to protect.

Answer: in fact british soldiers promise to protect their country and people living there, without saying so. Soldiers from countries that have no king or queen, swear to protect their country and people,, and are saying so.
The British army isn't in the EU though... whats this got to do with the EU army ?

Once again, you haven't read your googled up Wikipedia stuff before posting it. I've already told you about, it makes you look silly.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2020, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The British army isn't in the EU though... whats this got to do with the EU army ?

Once again, you haven't read your googled up Wikipedia stuff before posting it. I've already told you about, it makes you look silly.
An EU army does not have to swear allegiance to the european commission, as jbr suggested, but to the union and its people. Just as any army does.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top