Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:09 PM

Re: Carole

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Sone window shopping is fine..
As long as they eat at home
So true, Rhian.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
If Carole wants to try and preserve her youth this way and it makes her feel good, I suppose that's OK. It doesn't attract me but I look with older eyes now. I'm not sure if it would have done when I was younger. I don't think the alterations would have made me look more than if she'd had nothing done.
Mart, You’re easily pleased!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=mart;1905591]If Carole wants to try and preserve her youth this way and it makes her feel good, I suppose that's OK. It doesn't attract me but I look with older eyes now. I'm not sure if it would have done when I was younger. I don't think the alterations would have made me look more than if she'd had nothing done.[/QUOTE

Carole was attractive before she decided to have appearance altered and she is a very intelligent woman.
I wonder who all this Cosmetic Surgery was really for?
Is there new man in her life and she feels she has to compete with younger females?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mart, You’re easily pleased!
This is true. Good looks were never very important. A walk, a shape, the clothes, a dance move and general behaviour. That's what did it for me. Sigh sigh ..gone are the days.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 07:54 AM

I think she is pretty it's just the size of her bum that looks ridiculous. She says it's all natural perhaps it is and we are doing her a dis-service....whatever the truth is she looks content enough and let's face it financially I wouldn't mind being a pound or two behind her.....I would keep my distance from that bum though
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 08:13 AM

Azure, That type of man usually refers to his wife as ‘My good lady’ when he’s talking about her to other people.
What a ghastly turn of phrase
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 08:13 AM

Azure, That type of man usually refers to his wife as ‘My good lady’ when he’s talking about her to other people.
What a ghastly turn of phrase

It’s shouldn’t be but it is .
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 02:50 PM

The newspapers were commenting on her flawless complexion and all I could think was that they really, REALLY needed to go to Specsavers.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:51 AM

Now this is my idea of a gracefully ageing, still beautiful, still natural talented woman - the wonderful Emmy Lou Harris at 73!
Carole Vorderman just doesn't cut it for me. (Having said that, she probably wouldn't think much of me either!!)
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->

Now this is my idea of a gracefully ageing, still beautiful, still natural talented woman - the wonderful Emmy Lou Harris at 73!
Carole Vorderman just doesn't cut it for me. (Having said that, she probably wouldn't think much of me either!!)
She has happy eyes, a natural smile, relaxed. Great photo.

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top