Join for free
Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 01:45 PM

Re: EU Caving in on Fisheries

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Are you saying those russian supertrawlers fishing in british protected waters had a british license?
No, they come under the CFP.

I already explained this to you a few days ago. It's no surprise that you didn't understand, in fact, its expected now.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
No, they come under the CFP.

I already explained this to you a few days ago. It's no surprise that you didn't understand, in fact, its expected now.
Ah, the famous cfp from the EU. But russia is not a member of the EU. Didn't you know?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 01:56 PM

Ah, the famous cfp from the EU. But russia is not a member of the EU. Didn't you know?
They sell them quotas.

You really need to pay attention. I've already gone through all this with you, you're asking me the same questions that I already answered days ago.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 02:13 PM

They sell them quotas.

You really need to pay attention. I've already gone through all this with you, you're asking me the same questions that I already answered days ago.
Your own british fishermen sell quota to russia? There was a time MI6 would visit those brits.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-05-2020, 02:16 PM

Your own british fishermen sell quota to russia? There was a time MI6 would visit those brits.

Yawn .......
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

22-05-2020, 02:28 PM

Widely reported in the media, but here is the story out of the express.

I can see Barnier getting fired over this in another public humiliation of the EU.
Did you read that article on barnier getting fired? Thought not.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-05-2020, 02:36 PM

Did you read that article on barnier getting fired? Thought not.
He will be soon - when the industries in the 27 realise what an epic failure he is and how he hasn't delivered on even one of his promises
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

22-05-2020, 03:03 PM

He will be soon - when the industries in the 27 realise what an epic failure he is and how he hasn't delivered on even one of his promises
The british texts have been read. The texts you said would infuriate EU businesses, and lead to barnier's demise. Nothing doing, son, nothing at all.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 03:18 PM

He's well under pressure according to this report in the DE:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...-latest-update

I noticed a link to an EU podcast in that article which makes very interesting listening:

https://encompass-europe.com/podcast...e-brexit-talks (featured conversation).
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

22-05-2020, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
He's well under pressure according to this report in the DE:
As long as barnier doesn't infringe the mandate the commission gave him, there is no pressure.

Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top