Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2009, 11:28 PM

Re: been to the hospital today

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Get well soon Cathy
(This couldn't have been connected with the Mad Max incident, could it?)
quite possibly. my back probs have got worse since he hit me.
i take dhyhracodiene for the pain. they take the edge off. i alsotake amytriptlin they also help me sleep. and i top up with paracetamol.that lot dont make me painfree but makes life liveable,
oh saying about mad max.the police where here tonight. hopefully he will be arrested tonight. lets see what happens.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2009, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by cathy ->
quite possibly. my back probs have got worse since he hit me.
i take dhyhracodiene for the pain. they take the edge off. i alsotake amytriptlin they also help me sleep. and i top up with paracetamol.that lot dont make me painfree but makes life liveable,
oh saying about mad max.the police where here tonight. hopefully he will be arrested tonight. lets see what happens.
I was also on amytriptlin to help me sleep, it worked well but my doctor took me off it after 18 months so I'm back to disturbed sleep patterns again How long have you been on it for Cathy?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2009, 06:53 PM

I hope you are feeling better tonight Cathy, it must have been scary for you to go to A&E. That stupid man has a lot to answer for, I hope they arrested him.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2009, 07:34 PM

Hope you are feeling lots better today. Must have really been scary for you.

Take care.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2009, 09:03 PM

Sorry to hear this, Cathy. I hope you`re feeling a bit better now?
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 12:05 AM

ive been on the amyltriptlyn for about 2/12 yr now. docs dropped them to 20 mg. i have them for the sleep benifits as well.
been to the docs today. hes sending me for my 6 monthly colestrol test. so im now on water till the blood test. great.
the achey bits eased off a bit. if i yawn or breath in deeply then it hurt still.
thanx for your concern.
i met 1 of my cyber friends this week. we hung around with the same crowd when we was younger. so been chatting quite happily.
and at the weekend im meeting 2 girls i went to school with
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 04:29 PM

You sound some better, I hope you can keep your spirits up but it must be very hard. Hugs
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 09:41 PM

Glad you're feeling a bit better, and it's nice to reunite with old friends...enjoy!
Trixybird
West Sussex
Trixybird is female  Trixybird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 09:52 PM

Pleased to hear your feeling a little better x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top