Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2013, 12:05 PM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thank you Pats my son has just said he can take me, this means I can be dropped at the door so no worries now .
I had my hubby drop me off at the hospital yesterday, it's now £3.50 to park i think, and he was able to drop me off nearer the entrance I needed, afterwards I got the bus home using free bus pass, so worked out well.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Morning all. We have eaten 6 strawberries from the garden, loads to come though. I have 4 Marrows growing in the garden at this moment.

It was very dull and grey this morning, but the sun is just popping out.

Alan that Restaurant looks nice and I was looking at the road and pavement, how nice and clean they are, not like round here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2013, 12:33 PM

Good morning all very overcast and steady rain falling at the moment.

How nice that many of you are enjoying your fresh strawberries straight from the garden - no strawberries growing here but I do have one solitary cherry ripening on my young cherry tree I'm wondering if I should pick it now and cut it in half to share with hubby ... just incase a bird takes a fancy to it

Meg, I hope all goes well with your hospital visit...

Enjoy your day folks!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2013, 03:16 PM

buenas dias all. No strawberries here, season long since over. Went to meet with friends this morning, then shopping after that. Lots of beautiful cherries around right now so I bought a large punnet. We had a cherry tree in UK Mags but eventually gave up trying to fight the blackbirds and left them to it. After all I could go to the shop and buy some, the blackbirds couldn't. Very hot here today so it's nice to get back indoors where it is much cooler.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2013, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all very overcast and steady rain falling at the moment.

How nice that many of you are enjoying your fresh strawberries straight from the garden - no strawberries growing here but I do have one solitary cherry ripening on my young cherry tree I'm wondering if I should pick it now and cut it in half to share with hubby ... just incase a bird takes a fancy to it

Meg, I hope all goes well with your hospital visit...

Enjoy your day folks!

I would if I was you, if the birds don't eat it, the insects will.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

04-07-2013, 03:24 PM

Meg, hope all went well at the Hospital and your parking!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2013, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all. We have eaten 6 strawberries from the garden, loads to come though. I have 4 Marrows growing in the garden at this moment.

It was very dull and grey this morning, but the sun is just popping out.

Alan that Restaurant looks nice and I was looking at the road and pavement, how nice and clean they are, not like round here.

Oooooohhhhh - Susie's going to be making lots of marrow whisky then I know.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top