Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 08:24 AM

Good morning sunny Saturday

Good morning folks, looks like Alan is away so I've had the honour today...

Just back from a few days in glorious Yorkshire and it looks like I'll be spending a few days now catching up in the garden, the first job of which is to pick the masses of blackcurrants and get them into the freezer...

Take care everyone and enjoy the summer sun if you can...

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 08:42 AM

Re: Good morning sunny Saturday

Hello everyone - wishes for a good day to all .....
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 09:02 AM

Good Morning, it is bright and a bit cloudy, expect the full sun will come later.

Need to go to the supermarket this morning, after that I can relax more, although I suppose it will be another day doing some flat clearing, especially as tomorrow we won't be able to do much if anything.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 09:05 AM

Good morning all, beautiful weather, what more can I say except make the most of it. Great to see you back Barry. The wife and me are taking the train to Wicklow for a day out so I better get cracking.
Take care Folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 09:07 AM

Good morning all .. warm and sunny start to the day
I think hubby has lost the plot, he's gardening already and singing (poor neighbours )
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 09:52 AM

Good morning fellow members I feel I have done a days work already having got up early to avoid the heat.

My washing was out early too so is now almost dry and ready to iron .

Chloe is sunbathing having had a big disappointment when she rushed into the garden and found a net over the strawberries she is a funny little dog and loves all fruit.

Enjoy your day everyone...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 10:51 AM

Good morning everyone. Alan will be enjoying his German trip to his son. Hope everyone else is enjoying the sun we have at last. 28 today. Used to it being 28F not 28C
Washing dry too, take care all and have a nice day.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 10:51 AM

Good morning
friends acquaintances allies, associates, buddies, chums, , cohorts, colleagues, companions, compatriots, comrades, mates, pals, partners, playmates, ,et al.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 10:59 AM

Good morning to all above and below.

Another lovely sunny day. I'll be indoors this afternoon watching the Ladies Singles Finals.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2013, 11:03 AM

Good morning all summer is here at last!

Did the shopping early avoiding the crowds and the heat.

We have a builder here at the moment repairing our front garden wall, I don't envy him working out there in the blazing sun

Enjoy the lovely weather folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top