Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 08:12 AM

Hello Everyone Sunday

Good morning folks, OK so it's not 4.30am but at least I have been out with the dogs and breakfasted already, which is probably more than most of you lot have done yet...

Busy day ahead, mowing Mum's lawns, picking more fruit and yes, really, having to go and buy another freezer to put in the garage to store it all in....

Take care peeps and enjoy the day...

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 08:29 AM

Re: Hello Everyone Sunday

Good morning PM and all to come in yet. Yes Alan certainly does get up early. He will be enjoying his German bier and Bratworst.
Out in the garden this morning then it will be Tennis all the way from 2pm.
Fingers crossed for Andy. Do hope he gets his first Wimbledon. The heat will be about 28 here today so will be sat in the garden more than doing any work there. Take care all and have a lovely day. Got my tissues ready as the Hay Fever is bad at the moment.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 08:30 AM

Good morning Barry looks like everyone is having a lie in this morning, I see you have a busy day planned. Just having my morning coffee before Is tart my day.

Hope you have a good day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 08:32 AM

Good morning, yes you're right Barry I've hardly done a thing yet
Promises to be another scorcher
Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 08:33 AM

Good morning Barry and fellow members
Dog walked, porridge eaten and garden watered here too Barry.
The beans are still a sorry sight but at lest they have a few flowers on them now

Not a lot planned today, I think it will be too hot for gardening but I can always find plenty to do.

Enjoy your day everyone...
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 09:49 AM

Good morning all, a lovely day again.

A Family BBQ today at son's, so younger son and family coming too, it's in honour of twins (boy/girl) 15th birthday which was yesterday, but they were on work experience then.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 09:50 AM

Hello everyone - not good day so far for me ..... keep going tho' in heart ...
Hope your day is good .....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone

It's going to be a relaxing day here, morning coffee being taken in the garden at this very moment ...... what a grand life!

Will also be watching the tennis this afternoon and hoping Andy keeps his nerve......

Pats, sorry you don't feel too good today, hope things will improve for you soon.

Enjoy your day folks!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 10:16 AM

Good morning all.

Looks like another hot one. Phew! I'll head out to the shade soon with my coffee.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Good morning all, it's very hot and cloudy here, no sign of the Sun yet. We have our daughters dog back with us for a few days, she's (the dog)is a lovely little thing and not an ounce of trouble, my little fella and her get along great but nothing in the romantic line, I would say "They are just good friends" at the moment.
Hope you'll feel better as the day goes on Pats
Enjoy the day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top