Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 11:15 AM

3 bells

sorry it's a cut and paste job again and I didn't know where to put it, so please help Mags.
I love it by the way, never heard of them thoug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKkg...are_video_user
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 11:20 AM

Re: 3 bells

Originally Posted by hazel ->
sorry it's a cut and paste job again and I didn't know where to put it, so please help Mags.
I love it by the way, never heard of them thoug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKkg...are_video_user
Well it didn't say [url] when I put it up, sorry it might not be a copy and paste. Blimey I'll get there one day (perhaps)
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 11:52 AM

I'd forgotten about them! I DO remember them though.
Can't say I've seen the video though.

Used to like the Barron Knights too who did the same sort of thing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 08:07 PM

Here you are Hazel

hazel
Lancashire U.K.

07-07-2013, 08:52 PM

thanks again Mags , remember the Baron Knights well.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 09:55 PM

I have to say I never heard of them Hazel, but I enjoyed the old songs they were singing, when the three bells finished I clicked over to the others on the right and played them all, the wife liked them too, I always loved Del Shannon and I thought they did a great job of 'Runaway'. Thank you indeed.
They reminded me of Showaddywaddy, remember them?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 10:33 PM

When I hear or read or watch anything to do with BELLS ,then I immediately think of Quasimodo,
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 11:04 PM

I saw Sha Na Na in the early 70's, they were on before Mott the Hoople I think

Angel Eyes
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
When I hear or read or watch anything to do with BELLS ,then I immediately think of Quasimodo,
Cheer up Robert, no need to get the hump.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

08-07-2013, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Bobbyboy,I used to call my hubby that, he always stuffed things in the right hand pocket of his jacket and it pulled right over to one side and I used to go behind him swinging my right arm in front of my face, and calling Da Bells da Bells, He drove me mad wih it.

Jem course I remember shawoddy waddy, with their bright coloured suits and brothel creepers,was telling grandsons today of Ducks Arse they didn't believe me at first. I always look round the other videos and find some good ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top