Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 07:36 AM

Good morning Monday

Morning peeps, gorgeous day in the offing again...

Just off to the Monday pilgrimage to the altar of Tesco.

Have a good day everyone..

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 07:37 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hello all - wishing you a good and happy day .....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 08:01 AM

I see your Late again Barry.
Good morning all, beautiful morning and what a joy it is, I was up like a Lark today, 6.30. couldn't stay in bed on such a lovely morning. I have some work to finish but I definitely dont fancy the thoughts of sitting in the shed for a few hours, might just leave it till the weather changes, it's not that urgent anyway, thats one of the advantages of being retired, you can work to suit yourself.
Every time I think of a Lark I always remember what my Granny said to my wife when she first met her, the wife was wearing a micro mini skirt at the time, the Granny was always fond of a joke and she asked her "Are you a good singer Phyllis?" "No, not really" "Well you ought to be, you have legs like a Lark". The two of them laughed, they hit it off from day one, sadly she died two years later, Phyllis loved her and still talks about her to the grandkids.
Have a great day Folks.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 08:06 AM

Good sunny morning everyone. 30 today. Got to water the garden before I go on my jolly. Here I come France. Looking forward to seeing my Grandkids. Not had a cuddle since last August although we talk most days on SKype. Take care all and speak again next week.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 08:23 AM

Thats a great line from yer Gran, Jem .....
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 08:48 AM

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 08:50 AM

Good morning fellow members another beautiful day and I need to get out into the garden and do some dead heading and other jobs before it gets to hot

Enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 08:54 AM

Good Morning all on another lovely day.

Bowling this afternoon, indoors with the doors wide open I expect, it tends to be a cool hall though.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning all.
Another beautiful morning
Sandy, enjoy your jolly Jimmy, your stories always make me smile .. your Granny sounds like my nanna, hubby loved her.
Gardening for us too, before it gets too hot.
Hope you all have a lovely day - don't forget the suncream!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 09:09 AM

Morning everyone
Sat out in the garden at 6.30 am with a cup of tea and just took in the beautiful morning. Cannot beat that time of the day. Before everyone else wakes up.
Going to be another scorcher today. Sun screen everyone.
Enjoy your day tidying your gardens up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top