Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2013, 05:42 PM

Re: Suddenly, Horse Burgers Don't ...

very funny Wrinkly bet that's just scratchin' the surface, probably use it as some kind of aphrodisiac, Bloomin eck I spelled that write.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2013, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I've eaten snake before now, although I did get bored trying to pick the meat off the small bones. There doesn't appear much nourishment in most of the others to make cooking them worthwhile.
That's the snake steaks out for me, too many bones, I'll go along with anything you say about food Joe, if it ever moved you've probably eaten it, you know your onions old son.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2013, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
You could scratch a living out of selling them!
you're on form lately Wrinkly
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2013, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Oh my God! Yuk!
I'm off to the local for a chicken and cheese roll with a bowl of tomato soup, hope I can keep it down after watching that lot.
How did the lunch go - did it stay down or did those little fish lips come to mind

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top