Join for free
Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:59 AM

Re: Dirty Toilet

A good Bleaching may not remove the Lime Scale but, it would make it safe enough to go for a Dump.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 08:29 PM

More titters from me, who would've thought a dirty loo could make me laugh so much.
Thank for the replies again all of you, funny or not

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How’s it going ?
Can we see piccies of the super transformed loo pan yet ?

No in a word Muddy

Time availability firstly (daughter's) and now new lockdown rulings are getting in the way. I'm south in the Greater M/c area. His bedsit's in the far north of GM/c. My daughter doesn't live in the GM/c area and is about 40 miles from me. Access to key, difficulty getting info from him, coordinating times with her - I'm available, she isn't ... blah blah you get the picture.

She had to find some paperwork at his place yesterday, which turned into 3hrs clearing/cleaning kitchen surfaces, chucking out cupboard food/blooded clothing bedding duvet/pillows, squirting disinfectant around, squirting flies for light relief , squirting bleach in the loo (she couldn't face doing anything else plus it's my chore ), finding paperwork for bagging up to take home with her then sourcing key for locked mail box.
Before leaving she said she was so desperate for a wee, no way was she using the loo, so she had to wee in the shower

She can't go again till next week, hopefully we'll be able to go together and knuckle down with the nasty bits.

Time is on our side re him being in hospital for a while, not sure lockdown ruling for me and the remaining festering muck is though

(Wish I could shortform this but I seem to suffer with ramblitis concerning loos, Perhaps I should call myself Rebecca)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:35 PM

Sorry, that is not a good enough explanation for a follow up (or follow through), just put the miles in and supply some progress Photo's.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

05-08-2020, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
More titters from me, who would've thought a dirty loo could make me laugh so much.
Thank for the replies again all of you, funny or not

No in a word Muddy

Time availability firstly (daughter's) and now new lockdown rulings are getting in the way. I'm south in the Greater M/c area. His bedsit's in the far north of GM/c. My daughter doesn't live in the GM/c area and is about 40 miles from me. Access to key, difficulty getting info from him, coordinating times with her - I'm available, she isn't ... blah blah you get the picture.

She had to find some paperwork at his place yesterday, which turned into 3hrs clearing/cleaning kitchen surfaces, chucking out cupboard food/blooded clothing bedding duvet/pillows, squirting disinfectant around, squirting flies for light relief , squirting bleach in the loo (she couldn't face doing anything else plus it's my chore ), finding paperwork for bagging up to take home with her then sourcing key for locked mail box.
Before leaving she said she was so desperate for a wee, no way was she using the loo, so she had to wee in the shower

She can't go again till next week,
hopefully we'll be able to go together and knuckle down with the nasty bits.

Time is on our side re him being in hospital for a while, not sure lockdown ruling for me and the remaining festering muck is though

(Wish I could shortform this but I seem to suffer with ramblitis concerning loos, Perhaps I should call myself Rebecca)
Pity the geezer how fouled the Khasi didn't have the same porblem.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorry, that is not a good enough explanation for a follow up (or follow through), just put the miles in and supply some progress Photo's.
Shurrup
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:43 PM

Just something I read, don't mix toilet cleaner with bleach. In fact don't mix any cleaning products just to be safe Pesta.
We wouldn't want to hear you've passed out with your head down the loo!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:46 PM

Especially that loo!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:53 PM

Maybe safer to wear a mask when you clean it, inhaling the fumes from some cleaners can be bad for your health.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 01:28 PM

Pesta - have pm'd you
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I think we should get points if what we suggested works best.
A cup of that Ammonium nitrate would be best.

Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top