Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 02:56 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
She would if she is the wise lady we think.

I mean seriously, who could live in harmony with any of these 'men?'
If it's not their snoring, it's their bottom burps, or smelly socks, let alone their appalling toilet habits to name just a few things.

Well they seem to be getting the message, we haven't seen any of them since lunchtime!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 04:30 PM

.....until now! Smelly socks? Bottom burps? Appalling toilet habits? Who are these men? They're off my Christmas list that's for sure.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
.....until now! Smelly socks? Bottom burps? Appalling toilet habits? Who are these men? They're off my Christmas list that's for sure.

Well well well ladies, did yuou see this?
It seems we had another rogue look in while we were having our cuppa. Bloomin' cheek these 'men' have got.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Right, I have had an idea and would like to put it to our committee as a matter of urgency.

We all agree these 'men' need disposing of, and so I decided to use my powers of persuasion and got a nice gentleman who knows all about the universe, to grant us permission to fire all the 'men' here way off into space - never to be seen again.

Let's trap the other male vagrants a.s.a.p, as the rocket is all geared up ready to go . . .

The peace would be welcome but we're not going anywhere.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Welcome EZ. Don't worry about the gobby wimmin. They will be leaving ......... very soon.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I shall pick you up and take you to the Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, we can get a nice meal in their restaurant then have a stroll around the .........

....Oh hang on........ It's still shut!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 09:58 PM

The graft is done, time to sleep, the female Faffers will be along soon, having used no energy at all during the day, then claiming the high ground. Freeloaders the lot of them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Welcome EZ. Don't worry about the gobby wimmin. They will be leaving ......... very soon.

I notice YOU have gone before any of us though.

Once again demonstrating men's absence of any staying power.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-08-2020, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

I didn't find that amusing at all Mr. Judd!

In fact, I thought it rather cruel and unecessary.
He will pay for that.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-08-2020, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The graft is done, time to sleep, the female Faffers will be along soon, having used no energy at all during the day, then claiming the high ground. Freeloaders the lot of them.

I agree Spitty - then why are you still here?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top